• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men:Days of Future Past movie confirmed
1 1

2,131 posts in this topic

Question:

Was that Apocalypse at the end of the credits before the suit? I've only seen him in the 80s cartoons and that mutant in not to be trifled with. If they were having trouble with the Sentinels I wonder how they'll fair against him. hm

That's what I gather. I never really followed the plot line, but I wonder that if he was from ancient times, what did he do all those centuries before deciding to surface in present time?

In some sense, I'm glad to not be familiar with the plot, as it doesn't raise expectations too high. I think after watching all the trailers and hype, I

1) spoiled a lot of the surprise elements by watching the major scenes already.

2) had too high of expectations for the film to really love it as much as others are. Part of the reason I liked cap 2 so much is that I didn't expect much after the first.

:news:

SPOILER ALERT - SPOILER ALERT - SPOILER ALERT

‘X-Men: Days Of Future Past’ Post-Credits Scene Explained

(thumbs u

Question:

Was that Apocalypse at the end of the credits before the suit? I've only seen him in the 80s cartoons and that mutant in not to be trifled with. If they were having trouble with the Sentinels I wonder how they'll fair against him. hm

That's what I gather. I never really followed the plot line, but I wonder that if he was from ancient times, what did he do all those centuries before deciding to surface in present time?

In some sense, I'm glad to not be familiar with the plot, as it doesn't raise expectations too high. I think after watching all the trailers and hype, I

2) had too high of expectations for the film to really love it as much as others are. Part of the reason I liked cap 2 so much is that I didn't expect much after the first.

(thumbs u

Check out the Marvel wiki on Apocalypse. They built out his origin later on to reflect how old he truly is, and where he came from.

Apocalypse (En Sabah Nur)

Apocalypse01.jpg

What he looks like before the armor.

Its funny how this thread is turning into nothing but spoiler comments. lol

I'll be going today at 2:30!

:ohnoez:

I think there was a thread dedicated to just spoilers or for the people who had already seen it to have discussions about the film but I couldn't find it. :sorry:

Question:

(thumbs u

Check out the Marvel wiki on Apocalypse. They built out his origin later on to reflect how old he truly is, and where he came from.

Apocalypse (En Sabah Nur)

Apocalypse01.jpg

What he looks like before the armor.

He spent thousands of years planning to take over the world with an army of mutants. Being that he is the oldest mutant, he had to wait for a time when genetics mutation was more common. He also had a hand in Mr. Sinister genetically engineering some mutant blood streams. I believe the Summers line was one such engineered.

On an interesting note, I have a buddy who's a comic book guy and I feel he has fairly bad taste in comic book movies ( he thinks MoS is the greatest comic movie ever made). I'm surprised to find out today that he absolutely hated DoFP to the point where's he's ranting about it on Facebook. Funnily enough, he's not even ranting about it from a comic book perspective, he just thinks it's a terrible movie.

On an interesting note, I have a buddy who's a comic book guy and I feel he has fairly bad taste in comic book movies ( he thinks MoS is the greatest comic movie ever made). I'm surprised to find out today that he absolutely hated DoFP to the point where's he's ranting about it on Facebook. Funnily enough, he's not even ranting about it from a comic book perspective, he just thinks it's a terrible movie.

Curious as to what problems he had with the movie. I'm betting he went in to it wanting to hate it and wasn't going to be convinced otherwise.

Curious as to what problems he had with the movie. I'm betting he went in to it wanting to hate it and wasn't going to be convinced otherwise.

That's what I find weird, because he's one of those guys that loves bright, shiny things (FX) and normally doesn't care how bad the story might be.

I think he might have something against the director if I follow what he's rambling on about.

curious if your friend liked Iron Man 3? Or Amazing Spiderman 2?

Did he dislike Captain America: Winter Soldier?

That's what I find weird, because he's one of those guys that loves bright, shiny things (FX) and normally doesn't care how bad the story might be.

I think he might have something against the director if I follow what he's rambling on about.

Yeah, it's weird how that Bryan Singer controversy disappeared really fast....

Yeah, it's weird how that Bryan Singer controversy disappeared really fast....

My friend did mention that, so that might have colored his thinking a bit. Here's what he said " I could sit down and make a list of major issues with this film but the hopeless fanboys will just cry otherwise"

OK, apparently it didn't color his thinking: "Like, I'm not even letting my dislike of Bryan Singer cloud my judgement of the film right here, it's just a flat out bad film."

Edited by Logan510