• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men:Days of Future Past movie confirmed
1 1

2,131 posts in this topic

Just saw the movie yesterday....simply put I loved it and Quicksilver was the star lol

Quicksilver was amazing! Great movie!

This was my favorite X-Men movie to date. Everyone who worked on the movie should be giving themselves an extra high five. A lot of talent on that screen.

I thought it was incredible. It didn't have the magic that Avengers did, but dang it was a good film. The only issue might be the rewatchability factor. I know people bash on Avengers for being a good popcorn film, but part of what I like about it is how watchable it is at any moment. Days of Future Past might be a little dark for that.

Oh and I loved how little Halle Berry was in the film. I couldn't stand her in Last Stand.

Quick nerd question:

So Apocalypse is the considered the 1st recorded mutant ever, so is he also considered the most powerful mutant of all time?

I would put him 2nd only to when Jean Grey becomes "Dark Phoenix?"

Yay or nay?

Tough call. Prof X is probably up there. Maybe Hope Summers?

Saw the movie last night and I thought it was great! That being said, here are some things I observed:

1. Magneto is immune to glass

2. Kitty has a new, unexplained power which is stay conscience with 3 holes in your side

3. Past Magneto can move a stadium, future Magneto can throw a plane

4. Future Sentinels hate Blink

5. Bishop pops like a grape

6. Past Wolverine is useless

7. Quicksilver could have won the movie but they left him at home

8. Was that Wanda watching tv with him?

9. The Destroyer is going to sue future Sentinels for face cannon rights

10. Future Wolverine had gray hair but future Scott still looks like a high school jock

Add whatever you want as well (thumbs u

Saw the movie last night and I thought it was great! That being said, here are some things I observed:

1. Magneto is immune to glass

2. Kitty has a new, unexplained power which is stay conscience with 3 holes in your side

3. Past Magneto can move a stadium, future Magneto can throw a plane

4. Future Sentinels hate Blink

5. Bishop pops like a grape

6. Past Wolverine is useless

7. Quicksilver could have won the movie but they left him at home

8. Was that Wanda watching tv with him? they said at one point they the idea of the little girl talk about her older sister.

9. The Destroyer is going to sue future Sentinels for face cannon rights

10. Future Wolverine had gray hair but future Scott still looks like a high school jock. yeah that was weird is like he never ages or did they forget that logan has those powers and not scott.

Add whatever you want as well (thumbs u

here is a link that talks about all the changes Sinon answer Question about Days of Future Past

I still haven't heard any answers to my major earlier question...

[spoiliers]

Why did Magneto need to elevate the football stadium? He already controlled the Sentinels before then.

[/spoilers]

Your spoiler alert wasn't a spoiler. haha

Because he wanted a fortress surrounding him so no other military forces could easily penetrate. I thought it was one of the best scenes in the history of comic book movies.

Why did Magneto need to elevate the football stadium? He already controlled the Sentinels before then.

Because he wanted a fortress surrounding him so no other military forces could easily penetrate. I thought it was one of the best scenes in the history of comic book movies.

ahh.. ok.. that wasn't readily obvious to me.. i guess i buy it. Scene was fantastic eye candy, no doubt. I just couldn't figure out the purpose.

Fassbender was the first movie villain that I think even exceeded the comic villain.

What an actor!

Earlier spoiler was cleaned up. Not sure what happened earlier.

Agree he just wanted a "barrier"so he could focus on the task at hand. And do a bad guy gloat speech without having to worry about bullets flying at his face..

Edited by vikingreed

I had my doubts. I wasn't getting my hopes up this time, I told myself. Fox Sony ruined Spidey 3 by forcing Raimi into a story he didn't want to direct, and Fox ruined The Last Stand by not waiting for Singer to finish his Superman stint. Two of my favorite superhero trilogies had crappy endings (ahhh trilogies).

It is very exciting for me to see all of these positive reviews. When The Last Stand was released I was disappointed, and when I saw Superman Returns I was even more disappointed. I used to think to myself "Singer left X-Men for that?! And all I got was Rush Hour 4!" (Don't get me wrong, I liked some of X3, but it wasn't nearly the same caliber as X1 or X2)

Flash forward 8 years later and my prayers have been answered: Bryan Singer is back on the X-Men movies, and they are bringing back the old cast.

AND now Rotten Tomatoes says that 91% of the critics like it, with 95% of movie-goers liking it. AND you guys are saying people are applauding at the end?

My hopes are up. :wishluck:

Just got home from watching it. People did applaud in the end. I thought it rated a strong B+. It had a great cast with spectacular FX. I just wish this guy had gotten more screen time...

quicksilver-xmen-days-future-past-carls-jr.jpg