• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard Chicago photos featuring: Girls, Girls and more Girls!

292 posts in this topic

Met this girl at the show and took her back to my hotel room...talk about steampunk getting steamy!

7784452272_b9df1b912b_c.jpg

DSCN0017 by dicjones, on Flickr]Steampunk Chick[/url]

7784454136_8c051321a1.jpg

DSCN0019 by dicjones, on Flickr]Steampunk Chick [/url]

Okay, I lied. It's my wife. I didn't take any pics at the con, this was the best I could do...or show, without getting my arse in a ringer.

It did get steamy though, that part was true... :banana:

Sheesh

Most of this thread looks like an independent Documentary film

2 12 packs and a trailer park full of chubbies to chase:How to staff your Comic book convention.

Thanks for the thread

:popcorn:

Sheesh

2 12 packs and a trailer park full of chubbies to chase:How to staff your Comic book convention.

Thanks for the thread

I normally try not to get to worked up by stuff people post in these threads but...did you not notice some of us posted pics of our loved ones in this thread.

I want to assume that this guy posted without seeing your pics. Otherwise that's a pretty freaking rude thing to say and completely off the mark. Your wife is very attractive.

Sheesh

Thanks for the thread

I normally try not to get to worked up by stuff people post in these threads but...did you not notice some of us posted pics of our loved ones in this thread.

I want to assume that this guy posted without seeing your pics. Otherwise that's a pretty freaking rude thing to say and completely off the mark. Your wife is very attractive.

Sheesh

Thanks for the thread

I always wondered why it's OK to say something about someone's loved ones when you don't know them but if you do know them it's not OK?

:preach:

Yes, I'm pushing buttons. But serious question anyway.

:D

I was watching an old episode of Family Fued where WKRP was going against Love Boat. Anyways... WKRP won the game and Gordon Carlson was one of the two from the team who competed for the "prize"

One of the questions was, "At what age is a women's body the best" or something to that regards, and Carlson said 13. There was laughter and some applause from the audience.

I also felt it strange because Carlson appeared on a few episodes of Diff'rent Strokes where he played a child molestor.

I can't watch him anymore really without feeling kind of sick in the pit of my stomach.

I find it awkward he was able to get away with this kind of response, even back then when this show aired.

Sheesh

Thanks for the thread

I always wondered why it's OK to say something about someone's loved ones when you don't know them but if you do know them it's not OK?

You aren't pushing buttons at all actually. Its a valid point. I thought about that very thing before I posted my response and I almost let it go for that very reason.

In the end I had to stick up for my wife and the OP's fiancé and every other woman in this thread. They may not ALL fit into what society considers the "ideal" woman., but they are all beautiful just the same. They each get super props for putting themselves out there like that and getting dressed up.

:)

Sheesh

Thanks for the thread

You aren't pushing buttons at all actually. Its a valid point. I thought about that very thing before I posted my response and I almost let it go for that very reason.

In the end I had to stick up for my wife and the OP's fiancé and every other woman in this thread. They may not ALL fit into what society considers the "ideal" woman., but they are all beautiful just the same. They each get super props for putting themselves out there like that and getting dressed up.

:)

Pay no attention to the fudgepipe, man. You just keep doin' what you're doin'. ^^

Sheesh

Thanks for the thread

Geez, I will be the first to say that a bunch of half naked girls at a con is a pretty cool thing to see, but seeing a bunch of friends and normal dudes and chicks dressing up to to nerd convention, to me, has much more content and would be a place where I'd love to hang out and really really be myself...just saying

I don't think anyone mentally puts an age to the photo that they see. It's just a hot girl that will be easily forgotten as soon as you post up another picture of a different hot girl.

It's like you can read my mind.

I don't think anyone mentally puts an age to the photo that they see. It's just a hot girl that will be easily forgotten as soon as you post up another picture of a different hot girl.

In anticipation of the next hot girl, I've already taken action to forget this entire thread.

In anticipation of the next hot girl, I've already taken action to forget this entire thread.

More pocket pool?