• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard Chicago photos featuring: Girls, Girls and more Girls!

292 posts in this topic

Speaking of game shows, it doesn't get much worse than this

I was watching an old episode of Family Fued where WKRP was going against Love Boat. Anyways... WKRP won the game and Gordon Carlson was one of the two from the team who competed for the "prize"

One of the questions was, "At what age is a women's body the best" or something to that regards, and Carlson said 13. There was laughter and some applause from the audience.

I also felt it strange because Carlson appeared on a few episodes of Diff'rent Strokes where he played a child molestor.

I can't watch him anymore really without feeling kind of sick in the pit of my stomach.

I find it awkward he was able to get away with this kind of response, even back then when this show aired.

I was watching an old episode of Family Fued where WKRP was going against Love Boat. Anyways... WKRP won the game and Gordon Carlson was one of the two from the team who competed for the "prize"

One of the questions was, "At what age is a women's body the best" or something to that regards, and Carlson said 13. There was laughter and some applause from the audience.

I also felt it strange because Carlson appeared on a few episodes of Diff'rent Strokes where he played a child molestor.

I can't watch him anymore really without feeling kind of sick in the pit of my stomach.

I find it awkward he was able to get away with this kind of response, even back then when this show aired.

:o :o :o

Ok now sweetie what category would you like ?

Massages,uncles,candy or lost pets ?

lol

Ok now sweetie what category would you like ?

Massages,uncles,candy or lost pets ?

Yeah, that just makes me feel dirty watching. Creepy old man.

Actually isn't the actors name Gordon Jump? Which adds a whole new degree of creepiness to the story. :o

129108.jpg.cf05e108fad2566b6336b45f9ab47e36.jpg

Actually isn't the actors name Gordon Jump? Which adds a whole new degree of creepiness to the story. :o

Yes, it's Jump. And I have to correct myself, he didn't say "13" - he said "anything over 12"

[font:Book Antiqua]The mother is always so easy to kiss that the kids...?

WTF...!!![/font]

:o

That is seriously disturbing. What game show was this? Looks like some locally produced mid 70s kid challenge show.

Good luck telling your 17 year old what to wear, unless you're prepared to kick them out of your house.
+1

+2

.....they'll just tell you no if you try to kick 'em out. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Ok Magnus, that guy was so slimey I need to go take a shower after watching! :sick:
I couldn't finish it :sick: