• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard Chicago photos featuring: Girls, Girls and more Girls!

292 posts in this topic

17 year olds must be a lot different in Canada.

No, there are plenty of 17 year olds that look 19 but doesn't it matter that they're not actually 19 (or 20 or 21) am I alone in the twilight zone here?

I don't think anyone mentally puts an age to the photo that they see. It's just a hot girl that will be easily forgotten as soon as you post up another picture of a different hot girl.

Maybe that's the way I used to be before my oldest turned 17 and didn't even realize it.

:facepalm:

No, there are plenty of 17 year olds that look 19 but doesn't it matter that they're not actually 19 (or 20 or 21) am I alone in the twilight zone here?

of course. I think you're reaching a bit when you say that at 17 they are "children in the purest sense of the word"..... that's not so true anymore but when you say you have a 17 y.o. daughter, I get where you're coming from.

I suppose the truth is in between. At 17 some of those girls are pretty much women and are very much sexual beings. And at 17 some of them are pretty much kids, and virgins.

So its a tricky age to get consensus on from a pack of leering hoodlums like this lot :insane:

I don't think anyone mentally puts an age to the photo that they see. It's just a hot girl that will be easily forgotten as soon as you post up another picture of a different hot girl.

Maybe that's the way I used to be before my oldest turned 17 and didn't even realize it.

probably. I know that a single guy told me a joke the other day... something like what's better than an 18 year old, why 2 9 year olds of course.... and naturally he was completely kidding but let me tell you having a daughter myself now, I did not find it funny and he had trouble understanding why I took it seriously / found it offensive.

I think that even if they are sexually active or physically developed at an early age, there is a world universe of difference between where a 17 year old is mentally and where a 19 or 21 year old is.

I went from a 16/17 year old schmuck dating girls and driving my first car to getting married at the age of 21.

In general, you can say that they are entirely different people in those two age groups.

probably. I know that a single guy told me a joke the other day... something like what's better than an 18 year old, why 2 9 year olds of course.... and naturally he was completely kidding but let me tell you having a daughter myself now, I did not find it funny and he had trouble understanding why I took it seriously / found it offensive.

That is terrible :eek:

That reminds me of probably the most tasteless joke I've ever heard of which I won't repeat here. (tsk)

Is there a way to tell when a girl has the body of an adult but is under 21 without looking above the neck? If not, I have no hope of figuring out who's actually a kid from these cosplay pics. :blush:

It's not just you man, that joke is not funny. In any way. What a horrible thing to say.

Circling like a creeper Black Tupenny Variant. Wear a costume next time.

lol lol lol

Cool seeing you in Chicago.

Course, not even that rare Tupenny collectible is as creepy as the turn of this thread.

:ohnoez:

I went from a 16/17 year old schmuck dating girls and driving my first car to getting married at the age of 21.

Man, I had quite a span from 16 to when I got married at 30, got divorced and spent a few more years chasing younger girls before upgrading to Wife 2.0 - all with no kids.

I'm sure if you threw a few rugrats in there, my perspective would have changed. I've got step-children that live in another state, so I don't quite get the Parent Experience, unfortunately.

Is there a way to tell when a girl has the body of an adult but is under 21 without looking above the neck? If not, I have no hope of figuring out who's actually a kid from these cosplay pics. :blush:

Good point.

That's a really tough one for guys, I think. I think guys are just not wired to be able to tell very easily, I can kind of tell because Louise and I talk about it a lot.

I think women can tell instantly where it takes guys a lot of studying to peg an age, if they can at all.

There are things that women innately see, like mannerisms, confidence, body language that is entirely invisible to men it seems.

It's one of the reasons women make better graders than men, I think. Men are wowed by the "zip - bang - pow" on the cover drawing. Women notice all the little things.

I think that even if they are sexually active or physically developed at an early age, there is a world universe of difference between where a 17 year old is mentally and where a 19 or 21 year old is.

In general, you can say that they are entirely different people in those two age groups.

I'd say it depends on the 17 and 19 year old. I personally wouldn't make a blanket statement about there being a universe of difference (shrug) if you're talking 17 and 27...I would agree with you.