• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard Chicago photos featuring: Girls, Girls and more Girls!

292 posts in this topic

It took a very disturbing downward path toward Paedophilia.

Luckily someone put up pictures of two young girls to snap us right out of that problem!

Hang on... doh!

It took a very disturbing downward path toward Paedophilia.

Luckily someone put up pictures of two young girls to snap us right out of that problem!

Hang on... doh!

Dude :facepalm:

What the ??? I just spent my whole lunch hour on this thread which was good except for the game show dude. I wonder who the perv was and was he ever arrested? I just do not believe he was acting. The game show looked like it was filmed in the 70's. Ok, back to the beautiful women now...

IMAG0359.jpg

I snapped her photo too but it didn't turn out so I had to scap it. She was doing a sweet pose too in my version, what a shame. Thanks Tupenny! post some more. Seems like you got your share when you were supposed to be helping Dale Roberts sell books! :gossip:

IMAG0359.jpg

I snapped her photo too but it didn't turn out so I had to scap it. She was doing a sweet pose too in my version, what a shame. Thanks Tupenny! post some more. Seems like you got your share when you were supposed to be helping Dale Roberts sell books! :gossip:

I gotta say,this cutie might have beat my Silk Spectre cosplay lady pic.

Def Yvonne Craig homage right there.