• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard Chicago photos featuring: Girls, Girls and more Girls!

292 posts in this topic

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook.....I am stepping back out of this thread...really slow...

slowly backin' up..s l o w l y

Yeah - that was the one. :sick:

Good luck telling your 17 year old what to wear, unless you're prepared to kick them out of your house.
+1

+2

Really? Not with my 17 year old. I'll do the worst thing possible - confiscate her cell phone.

:sumo:

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook.....I am stepping back out of this thread...really slow...

I'd frigging knock the taste out of his mouth if he did that to my kid.

I'd frigging knock the taste out of his mouth if he did that to my kid.

what would Sam Jackson do?

A%20Time%20to%20Kill-moviepagea.jpg

.....Oh yeah

Asked the girl on the right and her friends jumped in. Katniss from Hunger Games in the middle. Who is the girl with the high-heeled platform boots on the right portraying?

100_1617.jpg

Sure looks like Michonne on the far left (thumbs u

Asked the girl on the right and her friends jumped in. Katniss from Hunger Games in the middle. Who is the girl with the high-heeled platform boots on the right portraying?

100_1617.jpg

Sure looks like Michonne on the far left (thumbs u

Didn't even notice her. She does look like Michonne! Can't wait for the new season.

Damn.

IMAG0366.jpg

Thanks Tupenny for getting things back on track. Chespirito and I are fans of those two. My original intention for this thread was just to show off the girls and women who had the guts to dress up in con related costumes, regardless of age. Maybe next year I'll ask for age disclaimers from the models before taking and posting the pics? (shrug)

Damn.

IMAG0366.jpg

Thanks Tupenny for getting things back on track. Chespirito and I are fans of those two. My original intention for this thread was just to show off the girls and women who had the guts to dress up in con related costumes, regardless of age. Maybe next year I'll ask for age disclaimers from the models before taking and posting the pics? (shrug)

I'm thinking an age guessing game with prizes might be in good order.

Damn.

IMAG0366.jpg

That may be a bad idea :o the results could be bad

Damn.

IMAG0366.jpg

That may be a bad idea :o the results could be bad

orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwould they? hm

A place where costumes are to be worn...the way I see it (In an event that is not halloween), and people just intent to be goofy, and older kids could be around...is a place to be. Be it a Star Treck convention, a Japanese anime convention, or a "regular" show....they sound like fun! I haven't seen this, but it would be awesome to see grandparents participating with their grandkids....I guess they'd have to be pretty hip grandpapis...