• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Boy Comics
3 3

278 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, G.A.tor said:

Next one that publicly is available I hope to make mine!

Very underrated book imo and suprised to see that with a book deemed to be a, “classic cover” even by CGC standards that there are only 9 Blue labels on the census mine being the lowest of course but what’s new haha!! Book doesn’t seem to bring a lot of money when brought to market either at least according to the ones I’ve seen and add in GPA. Here’s a fun pic from about 4 yrs ago when I was obsessed with finding a blue label. Sold the Resto copy. The copy on the right is my current copy. BOY I have learned a lot in that span of time and have come to be a little more open to slight restoration. All about the journey!! 

14382459998_7caacec980_b.jpg

Thanks gents, all. I bought it years ago on eBay from 'Pops Comics' (believe that was the name).  Don't see them on there anymore in recent years. I remember feeling it was under graded and really was transfixed with the villain (and the moniker) lol.  (And Iron Jaw wasn't any thing to scoff at either). 

On 17/1/2018 at 2:19 AM, Readcomix said:

Not too far back in this thread, #13 came up. Mine's rough, but it is one of my favorite covers in the run, and of the war era, frankly. Tough to beat a Nazi firing squad. Same scene on a Cap cover and it rivals #46.

image.jpeg

You can yell it, brother!:foryou:

And if anyone has a spare copy, I am always willing to upgrade mine (and I suppose it’s the same for Readcomix).