• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London Super Comic Convention 23rd & 24th Feb 2013

615 posts in this topic

I don't use the toilet when out in public, so the answer to your question is officially, "no."

However, Joey is my official travel buddy to London, if he doesn't go, I don't go. It's one thing to travel on my own in the United States or Toronto, Canada (I know a really smart person who lives in Brampton, plus I'm fluent in Canadian, eh) but a whole other country on the opposite side of the Atlantic? No.

Fair enough, I'm not convinced I would like traveling across the world on my own :eek: I've been to Belgium on my own but thats about it out of the UK.

I'm going to travel by myself. (shrug)

I'm wondering if I should get Greggy his own table at the show, after all to bask in his presence....

I don't use the toilet when out in public, so the answer to your question is officially, "no."

However, Joey is my official travel buddy to London, if he doesn't go, I don't go. It's one thing to travel on my own in the United States or Toronto, Canada (I know a really smart person who lives in Brampton, plus I'm fluent in Canadian, eh) but a whole other country on the opposite side of the Atlantic? No.

Fair enough, I'm not convinced I would like traveling across the world on my own :eek: I've been to Belgium on my own but thats about it out of the UK.

I'm wondering if I should get Greggy his own table at the show, after all to bask in his presence....

I thought we had him doing an official signing session?

Has to be Saturday only, as I'll be running the marathon on Sunday.

You should join the cast of An Idiot Abroad.

lol

:roflmao:

I am familiar with Brampton. But who in the world do you know there that's really smart???

I am familiar with Brampton. But who in the world do you know there that's really smart???

Jennifer Riordan.

But Greggy I always thought you were super human and I am just a mere mortal (shrug)

Jennifer Riordan.

(tsk)

I'm happy to announce that I received CGC 9.8 & 9.9 slabs of our London exclusive today just in time for me to pack and bring to the show.

We will have a very limited amount for sale (handful) at the Hotflips booth #B1

45E54C79-92BE-45F7-9515-A7EB3EB34256-6410-000006D281A978DD_zps7e635411.jpg

Started thinking about packing.

Hope passport control doesn't take up too much of my time.

xoxo

greggy

Does Vancouver still have that airport improvement fee you have to pay before leaving?

Started thinking about packing.

Hope passport control doesn't take up too much of my time.

xoxo

greggy

Does Vancouver still have that airport improvement fee you have to pay before leaving?

A show improvement fee, that's an idea....