• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,034 posts in this topic

On 11/15/2021 at 9:08 PM, Shockmaster said:

Does anyone know where they are at with Value Submissions?

My Value submission was delivered to CGC on 4/26/21 (USPS tracking)

- checked in as Received on 6/9/21 -

charged for the fees on July 9, 2021(I had a modern submission that went in about a month earlier and was E/I/S and they charged for both submissions)

still listed as Scheduled for Grading as of today

I'm thinking the TAT was 144 days for Value when I sent it in, however that may not be right.

On 11/15/2021 at 10:15 PM, boatfund said:

charged for the fees on July 9, 2021(I had a modern submission that went in about a month earlier and was E/I/S and they charged for both submissions)

I'm thinking the TAT was 144 days for Value when I sent it in, however that may not be right.

Glad I’m not alone in the Value boat… CCS has been pressing my books since April… 

On 11/15/2021 at 7:42 PM, NewWorldOrder said:

haha Well my friend get in line behind me!

Today all 4 of my 7/20 slow track modern invoices were graded and shipped in the same day!

my 3 6/11's......still at G/E/I since towards the end of September. 

Screen Shot 2021-11-15 at 4.43.41 PM.png

Thanks @NewWorldOrder:960450673_cheersemoji:

All 100 of your beautiful Moderns were encapsulated and shipped the SAME DAY! Looks like you will need some extra room for your shiny new slabs soon!

Oh well. I have a 7/29 Modern that’s been getting dusty in Sarasota that might make it home before that 6/18 order :82964208_goodvsevilemoji:

It now appears that the grading rooms have been separated by month and they keep avoiding the June room! But HEY! That July room is gettin kinda empty looking, let’s do those first!

On 11/15/2021 at 7:59 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

This is why people felt that there was a supply shortage, yet I havent heard it from cgc as a source. Getting anything back seems luck of th draw, yet its amazing how much info we "think we know" and it adds up to nothing sometimes  :tonofbricks:

#anothershorttermwindmill

On 11/15/2021 at 8:04 PM, NewWorldOrder said:

Supplies are perfectly fine. 

However, CGC does know the location where Jimmy Hoffa was buried! 

:gossip: Under where the new building is.

This is from the article posted yesterday…

Importantly, CGC has also taken a number of steps to ensure an adequate supply of holder parts while many companies struggle with supply chain disruptions. This includes investments in additional holder production capabilities and paying premiums for expedited shipments.”

On 11/16/2021 at 7:32 AM, J RANDALL said:

So I was told yesterday that my modern submission that has been there since 5/28 and in SFG since 8/2 will be another 60 days before they expect them to be completed.  That would mean the 131 TAT they currently have showing is really around 165 days.  

Take that with a grain of salt.  The fine folks on the phone really don't know any more about where your books are than you do. And they certainly aren't running back to the grading rooms and inquiring about specific orders. You got the standard answer that will keep you from calling back again for a good while and hopefully your books will be done before you do. 

On 11/15/2021 at 11:04 PM, dikran1 said:

Glad I’m not alone in the Value boat… CCS has been pressing my books since April… 

That is too much. Were the books "Received at CCS" in April?  Are the submissions still marked as "Received at CCS"?

Hopefully, they have a heart and grade them quickly post-pressing.   

It's just not right that their priority isn't getting the oldest books out.  

On 11/16/2021 at 7:55 AM, ChrispyC66 said:

Oh well. I have a 7/29 Modern that’s been getting dusty in Sarasota that might make it home before that 6/18 order :82964208_goodvsevilemoji:

I'm right there with ya. My 6/18 Modern is still at G/E/I. They were delivered 4/29.

On 11/16/2021 at 12:58 PM, NewWorldOrder said:

All my 6/11's went to QC today so I assume they will ship today or tomorrow.

So between these and the ones that shipped yesterday and last week CGC has shipped me out about 250 of my books. 

363548767_ScreenShot2021-11-16at9_51_27AM.thumb.png.9c1d80bfcbe94e2566897bb41d98d795.png

:1514325239_yeehawemoji::golfclap:

Me :bump:

Hold the phone! @NewWorldOrder Did they ship today?

Edited by ChrispyC66

Anyone with an update on Standard Tier submissions?
(Honestly, if I could redo, I would’ve gone up to Express and just paid the extra $45 if it means less grief.)

My presser shipped back in mid-August and the package has been received by CGC, but still no order number or a sign that it has been opened. 

On 11/15/2021 at 10:15 PM, boatfund said:

Well - This morning 11/17/21 the status changed to...  Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging

On 11/17/2021 at 8:16 AM, boatfund said:

Well - This morning 11/17/21 the status changed to...  Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging

I've a submission received by CGG prior to yours that has been in GEI status since Mid Sept with zero movement :(

On 11/17/2021 at 1:09 AM, gumption said:

Anyone with an update on Standard Tier submissions?
(Honestly, if I could redo, I would’ve gone up to Express and just paid the extra $45 if it means less grief.)

My presser shipped back in mid-August and the package has been received by CGC, but still no order number or a sign that it has been opened. 

Time for a phone call.  It should be in the system as the package opening backlog is allegedly over.