• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,079 posts in this topic

Modern Fast Track received on 4/8. Still stuck in "graded" Going on 13th business day.

My Modern FT was received on April 4, and it's only "Scheduled for Grading."

I wonder why yours is stuck there? I would have thought a 4/4 receive date would have been shipped/safe already.

Day 16 of Economy Fast Track and it's still "Verified."

Day 17.

Still "Verified."

Hell, I should have submitted it regular Economy. I might have gotten it back faster.

Day 18

"Scheduled for Grading"

From anyones experience,

how long did it take to get a Fast Track Book?

I got a rare book signed valued over $1000 on March 29th and I am trying to figure a return date as I got a buyer ready to go.

Dont know whether to wait or demand 10% cash down to reserve it

Modern fast tracks:

Invoice Date: 3/12/2013

Shipping Date: 4/24/2013

No bueno...

Ok great so 6 weeks is a safe bet to anticipate on FAST TRACK....

Thank you BERR Thirty!!

Waht time is it??? Its Beer Thirty!!!

Modern Fast Track received on 4/8. Still stuck in "graded" Going on 13th business day.

I wonder why yours is stuck there? I would have thought a 4/4 receive date would have been shipped/safe already.

Apparently, they told me mine was placed in the regular track box, but when I asked for compensation, they said there would be none because my invoice was still within the estimated TATs, which it is not. The current and estimated TATs listed are 10 days.

Apparently, they told me mine was placed in the regular track box, but when I asked for compensation, they said there would be none because my invoice was still within the estimated TATs, which it is not. The current and estimated TATs listed are 10 days.

did they specify what the estimated TAT was to them if it wasnt 10 days?

Did they laugh at you too?

Probably on the other side of the computer screen. That was a response to the e-mail I sent right before I decided to call instead. On the phone, the rep told me my subs were placed in the wrong box (which they had been for 12 business days), but the person who responded to my e-mail said mine was still within the estimated time frame.

Modern fast tracks:

No bueno...

What??

I had a 4/1 invoice and I got them today (shrug)

Was it signed or does SS matter?

I got mine signed on March 29 Friday. Wow you only did FAST TRACK???????

Probably on the other side of the computer screen. That was a response to the e-mail I sent right before I decided to call instead. On the phone, the rep told me my subs were placed in the wrong box (which they had been for 12 business days), but the person who responded to my e-mail said mine was still within the estimated time frame.

So they shipped out within 10 business days as it says on their website?

Modern fast tracks:

No bueno...

What??

I had a 4/1 invoice and I got them today (shrug)

Was it signed or does SS matter?

I got mine signed on March 29 Friday. Wow you only did FAST TRACK???????

SS shouldn't matter. My books have been graded for a while. I guess they just got misplaced or something during slabbing or QC. I'm not happy about it, but it was only an 8 book invoice.

So they shipped out within 10 business days as it says on their website?

Wow, I just got an e-mail notification, and my submission has already been marked as shipped/safe.

But, no, it was NOT within 10 business days.

Edited by chaseman210

Received: 11/6/2012

Shipped: 4/24/2013

Almost 6 months ~ 115 business days.

And one of the books is coming back "Qualified" as there apparently was a signature on it.

And I say apparently, as it's been so long since I submitted the book, I don't remember there being one on there and couldn't tell you who it was or why I sent it in. (shrug):screwy:

Hopefully, I'll remember when I get it in hand. :wishluck: