• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,949 posts in this topic

On 1/19/2022 at 11:28 AM, Ninja0215 said:

It is so maybe net time I'll go outside of the company. In the mean time I can save for the price change :takeit:

My April sub has survived 2 price hikes and counting... if they keep moving the goal posts, it might make it past 3 even :wishluck:

On 1/19/2022 at 11:32 AM, dikran1 said:

My April sub has survived 2 price hikes and counting... if they keep moving the goal posts, it might make it past 3 even :wishluck:

I certainly hope not lol I like it here and I don't want to go broke getting my books slabbed. 

On 1/19/2022 at 11:59 AM, Wheresmymarvelvaluestamp said:

Probably. Old habits are hard to break. There are so many pressers on Instagram it is easy to find a handful of reputable ones.

Hey thanks for the heads up! Welcome to the boards! 

On 1/19/2022 at 9:03 AM, Ninja0215 said:

Hey thanks for the heads up! Welcome to the boards! 

Find me on IG (wheresmymarvelvaluestamp) and I can definitely recommend at least 3-4 great pressers depending on your budget. It honestly makes no sense to go with CCS unless you are getting yellow labels. Otherwise, third party is the way to go. I usually pay my presser a few extra dollars a book and he will get my books pressed within 2 weeks. Time is money especially with any type of speculation book.

On 1/19/2022 at 12:36 PM, Wheresmymarvelvaluestamp said:

Find me on IG (wheresmymarvelvaluestamp) and I can definitely recommend at least 3-4 great pressers depending on your budget. It honestly makes no sense to go with CCS unless you are getting yellow labels. Otherwise, third party is the way to go. I usually pay my presser a few extra dollars a book and he will get my books pressed within 2 weeks. Time is money especially with any type of speculation book.

Will do!! Next pressing sub will go to any one ypu recommend! 

On 1/17/2022 at 9:55 AM, ak47po said:

Modern tats decreased, some servies increased again.

285201145_Screenshot(7).thumb.png.955b9780940a1913ad2aa7221b4a610e.png

WTF, I'm never getting my Economy books back currently at day 135? :censored:

I submitted 2 books at FanExpo Dallas in September 2021 at a Donny Cates signing. I assume this was done through a CGC Authorized dealer/company. Is there a way to tell what month CGC grading may be working on now? I need to find my paperwork and see if the dealer or company name is listed. I know these wont show up on my dashboard.