• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,969 posts in this topic

That's weird, because I got my modern sub from Heroes (6/26) from UPS yesterday...

Yep Very strange, I called them again thinking maybe I didn't hear them correctly or something and was told again that they have not shipped but are in the que and should be going out most any day.

I also inquired as to what date they are currently working on and was told the first week of July around the 5th or 6th

I've got the best of both worlds on that one. My submission for 6/26 has been in hand since 10/25/12 and my submission for 6/27 is still showing shceduled for grading so just like you aggr1103 it is awaiting encapsulation.

That's weird, because I got my modern sub from Heroes (6/26) from UPS yesterday...

Yep Very strange, I called them again thinking maybe I didn't hear them correctly or something and was told again that they have not shipped but are in the que and should be going out most any day.

I also inquired as to what date they are currently working on and was told the first week of July around the 5th or 6th

Were they pre-screens? They always take longer.

Were they pre-screens? They always take longer.

Nope, 35 signature series books non prescreen, the customer service guy told me that encapsulation/ shipping is running about 2.5 to 3 weeks. So from the time they were graded they are about where he would expect them to be.

Oh well, they will make it back to me one of these days I suppose.

Edited by Necromancer

I've got the best of both worlds on that one. My submission for 6/26 has been in hand since 10/25/12 and my submission for 6/27 is still showing shceduled for grading so just like you aggr1103 it is awaiting encapsulation.

Dollars to donuts its NYCC fast tracks causing the 2-3 week wait.

Dollars to donuts its NYCC fast tracks the backlog going back years and the inability to hire/train new graders and buy more encapsulation machines causing the 2-3 week any wait.

FYP.

Dollars to donuts its NYCC fast tracks the backlog going back years and the inability to hire/train new graders and buy more encapsulation machines causing the 2-3 week any wait.

FYP.

I'm looking at it in the short term. You've got the long term nailed though. (thumbs u

May 22nd invoice graded yesterday.

And keep in mind turn around time doesn't refer to how long it takes to get it graded, but how long it takes to get it back in my hands....

currently at 164 days and counting

I sense torch and pitchfork sales to rise in the near future.

May 22nd invoice graded yesterday.

And keep in mind turn around time doesn't refer to how long it takes to get it graded, but how long it takes to get it back in my hands....

currently at 164 days and counting

I sense torch and pitchfork sales to rise in the near future.

I have another value tier invoice from June 6th which is not even scheduled yet...

Modern pre-screen from June 20th scheduled.