• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,955 posts in this topic

How many people sneak a peek at the grades once it reaches Graded? I try to wait until I get the books in hand as it makes it more fun opening up the package. I few times I have peaked ahead. Sometimes really happy and sometimes disappointed (you know how that goes). Just curious.

I would say none... because you can't see the grades when it hits Graded :baiting:

Current Modern turnaround times at Company X are actually worse. :ohnoez:

108 Calendar days

I still don't have the Moderns I submitted to CGC on 3/26 so 108 days isn't going to be far off for CGC either :frustrated:

When were they received?

I have a modern sub received on 3/30 that I'm still waiting on, so that's the world we live in right now.

They tend to use the FIFO inventory method and I have books being shipped from the middle of April. I would suggest you follow up.

108 Calendar days

I still don't have the Moderns I submitted to CGC on 3/26 so 108 days isn't going to be far off for CGC either :frustrated:

When were they received?

I have a modern sub received on 3/30 that I'm still waiting on, so that's the world we live in right now.

Shipped 30 minutes later.

lol

108 Calendar days

When were they received?

3/26

Shipped?

Yikes - I submitted 20 books at Heroes three weeks ago via Modern Fast Track and they are still sitting at Verified. I got an e-mail on May 22nd saying they arrived in Florida. I was hoping to have them bumped to scheduled for grading when I got back from my vacation today but no luck. I thought the rule of thumb was a month from verified to getting the books shipped.

I did give them a call a few minutes ago since its my first submittal and I wanted to check to see if I was reading everything correctly. Sound like they are swamped with the Cons and just the shear number of books that are getting submitted.

Yikes - I submitted 20 books at Heroes three weeks ago via Modern Fast Track and they are still sitting at Verified. I got an e-mail on May 22nd saying they arrived in Florida. I was hoping to have them bumped to scheduled for grading when I got back from my vacation today but no luck. I thought the rule of thumb was a month from verified to getting the books shipped.

I did give them a call a few minutes ago since its my first submittal and I wanted to check to see if I was reading everything correctly. Sound like they are swamped with the Cons and just the shear number of books that are getting submitted.

My 2 books from Wizard Des Moines (the weekend before Heroes) just went to scheduled today, so I would guess the end of this week or early next for yours to move... depending how many books came in the weekend of WWDSM. I think they were at a couple cons at once that weekend too.

Does anyone know how to tell which books made the prescreen before they are listed as shipped? I thought there was a way, but I can't quite tell. I have a book listed as graded, and there is one on eBay that I'd like to grab mine didn't make the prescreen.

Many thanks!

1st Sub:

Modern Fast Track (17 books)

Received 6/24

Verified 6/29

Scheduled for Grading 7/15

Now things are getting exciting!