• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,969 posts in this topic

Current Modern turnaround times at Company X are actually worse. :ohnoez:

108 Calendar days

I still don't have the Moderns I submitted to CGC on 3/26 so 108 days isn't going to be far off for CGC either :frustrated:

108 Calendar days

I still don't have the Moderns I submitted to CGC on 3/26 so 108 days isn't going to be far off for CGC either :frustrated:

When were they received?

108 Calendar days

Interesting. Is the existence of another grading company causing MORE people to submit books for grading?

I would have thought if Company X's volume increases, CGC's would decrease resulting in faster TATs. That doesn't appear to be the case.

108 Calendar days

When were they received?

I have a modern sub received on 3/30 that I'm still waiting on, so that's the world we live in right now.

108 Calendar days

When were they received?

3/26

108 Calendar days

When were they received?

I have a modern sub received on 3/30 that I'm still waiting on, so that's the world we live in right now.

Shipped 30 minutes later.

How many people sneak a peek at the grades once it reaches Graded? I try to wait until I get the books in hand as it makes it more fun opening up the package. I few times I have peaked ahead. Sometimes really happy and sometimes disappointed (you know how that goes). Just curious.