• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,977 posts in this topic

Probably a dumb question, but at what stage do graded comics appear on the census? I sent one off on the 25th June from the UK. Looks like it should be back with me in the next couple of weeks using Modern Fasttrack.

It's just a software glitch that sometimes happens with CGC. The invoices disappear for a while but they generally come back within a short period of time. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Anyone else's Order Status history disappear tonight? Had 5 line items earlier today that I'd been keeping an eye on. Now it's saying 'No order history found.' (shrug)

Same here, my three invoices went from graded to missing.

c264713f0342fb1bfaeab400575f898e.jpg

It's just a software glitch that sometimes happens with CGC. The invoices disappear for a while but they generally come back within a short period of time. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Yeah, it happens from time to time. No big deal.

MST prescreen

Received May 26

Current status received...

Yawn. 107 calendar days and we keep on trucking.

With the time necessary for the prescreen do you expect the books by Halloween? Seems like 5 months would be the norm for those types of submissions.

MST prescreen

Received May 26

Current status received...

Yawn. 107 calendar days and we keep on trucking.

With the time necessary for the prescreen do you expect the books by Halloween? Seems like 5 months would be the norm for those types of submissions.

It used to be about +3 weeks for prescreen...now it seems like almost 2 months :sorry: . At this rate not likely, normally about 2-3 weeks once the book goes to verified for each stage which means I am waiting another 6-9 weeks (V to SFG, SFG to Graded, Graded to Ship). They are really hammering you to Fast Track books.

MFT + Prescreen is just over a month

MST + Prescreen 5 months...I don't think that is cutting TAT's (like fast track is supposed to) in half but it is what it is. Just glad they can't charge my credit card and get a 5 month loan on me.

Value Tier 5/12/15 - Graded

Modern 5/27/15 - Graded

Modern 6/17/15 - Graded

Modern 6/22/15 - Scheduled for Grading

Modern 6/26/15 - Scheduled for Grading

Sig Series Modern - 7/16/15 - Received (San Diego)

Sig Series Modern - 7/17/15 - Received (San Diego)

Modern 7/31/15 - Received

Modern Fast Track 8/10/15 - Graded - Shipped 9/10/15

Value 8/10/15 - Received

Sig Series Modern - 8/14/15 - Received

Modern 8/31/15 - Received

:ohnoez: