• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,969 posts in this topic

3 Modern Fast Track SS Books

Rec'd/Verified 3/10

Scheduled for grading 3/15

Graded 3/21

On a side note. I also got the result of my 9.8 prescreen and 80% passed which is my average for the last couple years. That batch had about half moderns and half copper

Rec'd/Verified 3/10

Graded 3/21

On a side note. I also got the result of my 9.8 prescreen and 80% passed which is my average for the last couple years. That batch had about half moderns and half copper

So you would consider things to be "normal" regarding the assigned grades?

Rec'd/Verified 3/10

Graded 3/21

So you would consider things to be "normal" regarding the assigned grades?
I consider the grading to be the same "normal" grading on these. I'm pretty happy with them.

Modern Fast Track - 13 Books

Received 3/3

Verified 3/4

Scheduled for grading 3/12

Graded 3/18

Still sitting at graded. Come on guys lets get it out the door.

Edited by 1Cool

My books have stalled (moderns currently at 42 business days still at SFG). For the first time I'm almost glad...I would hate to be getting books back now in the old case if next week they are pumping out new cases.

My books have stalled (moderns currently at 42 business days still at SFG). For the first time I'm almost glad...I would hate to be getting books back now in the old case if next week they are pumping out new cases.

My modern submission has been a SFG for at least 7 days.

My modern submission has been a SFG for at least 7 days.

I want to say that as well...maybe even 14. I used to keep detailed notes when things changed but been too busy with the last sub.

As long as I get a ton of 9.8s I'm going to be happy with either case

Just got my grades. Very nice! Don't know about tight grading but I got 8 9.8s 2 9.6s and 1 9.4 on the books I thought were 9.8 contenders. A 9.4/9.2 came back 9.2. The Crow 1 that I was hoping for 9.0/9.2 came back 9.0. Very happy with current graders.

Over a month if CGC has that many books and can't keep up with SUPPLY & Demand they need to hire a second shift.

That's the way everyone else deals with this problem.If I send a book in and it takes 2 or 3 months to get get graded I may be DEAD by then really.

CGC get with the program if you need to hire grader's then do it. It should NOT take longer than a month from receiving to sending back the books.

Just because you have shows and whatever should not effect your time frame for grading HIRE more people .

Over a month if CGC has that many books and can't keep up with SUPPLY & Demand they need to hire a second shift.

That's the way everyone else deals with this problem.If I send a book in and it takes 2 or 3 months to get get graded I may be DEAD by then really.

CGC get with the program if you need to hire grader's then do it. It should NOT take longer than a month from receiving to sending back the books.

Just because you have shows and whatever should not effect your time frame for grading HIRE more people .

I have heard it through the grapevine that they have hired more people, and are in the process of training, which understandably would slow things down.

I have heard it through the grapevine that they have hired more people, and are in the process of training, which understandably would slow things down.

Then the longer wait would be understandable and I could live with a 2 month wait.

I just hope it gets better in the near future.

Just got my grades. Very nice! Don't know about tight grading but I got 8 9.8s 2 9.6s and 1 9.4 on the books I thought were 9.8 contenders. A 9.4/9.2 came back 9.2. The Crow 1 that I was hoping for 9.0/9.2 came back 9.0. Very happy with current graders.
9.8 contender got a 9.4? meh

It was a X-Men 244 that I bought on the boards as a NM+. Maybe it was damaged in transit? I'll take a look when it comes in.

I'm concentrating more on the 3 9.8 Killing Jokes, 2 CGC 9.8 Catwoman 51 & the CGC 9.8 Lucifer 1.

Edited by 1Cool

It was a X-Men 244 that I bought on the boards as a NM+. Maybe it was damaged in transit? I'll take a look when it comes in.

I'm concentrating more on the 3 9.8 Killing Jokes, 2 CGC 9.8 Catwoman 51 & the CGC 9.8 Lucifer 1.

Holy now I know who you are :banana::devil: