• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,047 posts in this topic

they were all SS books from a con, would that not make them submit them at the end of the con? Also to add to the wait time it is Canadian Shipping both ways

Not necessarily - if the store facilitated the books, they're the ones responsible for getting the books mailed off to CGC. They could easily have sat on them for a while ...

If you get the invoice number, CGC can tell you exactly when the books were received.

Fast Track Invoice

Received on: 3/6/13

Graded on: 3/21/13 (12th business day)

Waiting on "Quality Control" and "Shipped/Safe" :wishluck:

R

Same here - got two 3/6/13 invoices in "Graded" and one in "Grading/Quality Control".

Fast Track Invoice

R

Same here - got two 3/6/13 invoices in "Graded" and one in "Grading/Quality Control".

Same Boat - One in "Grading/Quality Control".

Let's see who wins!

2 others received on 3/8 in "Graded" status.

Fast Track Invoice

R

I'm going to guess they consider friday of last week as a major show date and won't count it. Maybe monday also.

I'm showing in qc for an invoice from 3/6

10/31 modern sub (8 books) went to Scheduled for Grading today.

:whee::whee::whee:

Hit graded today, 10 business days after moving to "scheduled for grading". At 89 business days and counting since the invoice date.

That sub hit graded on 3/5, so 16 days later there has been no movement whatsoever. :cry: At about 100 business days total on this particular sub to this point. I'm betting the influx of ECCC and London books have killed TATs just as they started to improve.

Hit graded today, 10 business days after moving to "scheduled for grading". At 89 business days and counting since the invoice date.

That sub hit graded on 3/5, so 16 days later there has been no movement whatsoever. :cry: At about 100 business days total on this particular sub to this point. I'm betting the influx of ECCC and London books have killed TATs just as they started to improve.

I had a 11/6/2012 regular modern invoice ship out early this week - I'm assuming yours should be done very soon.

I had a 11/6/2012 regular modern invoice ship out early this week - I'm assuming yours should be done very soon.

:wishluck:

Collector's Society Coupon (4 books with an estimated 15 business days turn-around):

Received/Verified on Mar 1th (business day 1)

Graded on: 3/21/13 (14th business day)

I will continue to update.

anyone have any word on books from eccc yet ?.. I've not checked on mine yet...

I had one invoice (Economy FT) that was verified on 3/6.

EDIT: Apparently like everyone elses.

Edited by mysterio

I did the same October 5,2012 signing with McFarlane

just got my 9.6 back to inlcude with th largest Batman 423 collection

Only missing the Norwegian, and Hungarian is on the way.

The foreign books are insane difficult to find so its more of a hunt to do this than easily click buy it now and buy any American book under the sun

2013-03-20_17-21-56_236_zps3605230c.jpg

2013-03-20_17-21-01_269_zpse9e269a0.jpg

2013-03-20_17-21-49_778_zps988e58d0.jpg

2013-03-20_17-21-39_874_zpsa3ad35da.jpg

2013-03-20_17-21-33_375_zps9d8ab38e.jpg

2013-03-20_17-22-16_165_zpsff86624d.jpg