• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

27,000 posts in this topic

they were all SS books from a con, would that not make them submit them at the end of the con? Also to add to the wait time it is Canadian Shipping both ways

Not necessarily - if the store facilitated the books, they're the ones responsible for getting the books mailed off to CGC. They could easily have sat on them for a while ...

If you get the invoice number, CGC can tell you exactly when the books were received.

Depends what tier. Some economy books still seem to be lingering from FanExpo.

How do you know they haven't opened them, or even received them? I would call someone, because they ought to be at least Verified and probably SFG if not Graded by now.

I email them once a week. They are currently opening books of week October 27.......

As of this morning I have 374 Fast Tracks in "Graded" or "Grading/QC" from 3/6, 3/7, & 3/8.

My FedEx driver is going to be hating on me shortly.

As well as the regular CGC back logged customers . :hi:

If CGC opened up a West Coast branch in Dre's living room, the turnaround times would improve for everyone.

:kidaround:

How do you know they haven't opened them, or even received them? I would call someone, because they ought to be at least Verified and probably SFG if not Graded by now.

I email them once a week. They are currently opening books of week October 27.......

"Opening books"? Do you mean grading books? Which tier are you talking about?

They opening the vault and taking a group of books out. then they to grading for a week, then to encapsulation for a week, then 2 weeks later they are shipped out...

thats what they tell me. heck who knows, CGC is more private than the CIA

I've got 10/31 modern non-FT (i.e. slow boat) books in the late stages of grading that I'm waiting on encapsulation/shipping for. You shouldn't be waiting for them to verify at that date.

I've got 10/31 modern non-FT (i.e. slow boat) books in the late stages of grading that I'm waiting on encapsulation/shipping for. You shouldn't be waiting for them to verify at that date.

well i dont have them and the books are Bronze Age...

CGC sux a big fat donkey

They opening the vault and taking a group of books out. then they to grading for a week, then to encapsulation for a week, then 2 weeks later they are shipped out...

Ehm ... you seem to be confusing the actual process.

When books are shipped to CGC, they show up as "Received". CGC then checks the books and they go to "Verified".

After that the books sit in the vault for a while - for how long depends on the tier - get pulled out for grading, then moved to the encapsulation room, and then back in the vault until they're ready to be QC'ed and shipped out. The time between stages depend on the tier and how back-logged CGC is at various stages - sometimes they switch from graded to shipped very fast, sometimes they don't.

If your subbed your books back in November under either the Economy or Value tier, they are at least sitting in "Verified" right now - perhaps even scheduled for grading - and will most likely get graded within the next week (based on what other people have posted so far).

When books are shipped to CGC, they show up as "Received". CGC then checks the books and they go to "Verified".

After that the books sit in the vault for a while - for how long depends on the tier - get pulled out for grading, then moved to the encapsulation room, and then back in the vault until they're ready to be QC'ed and shipped out. The time between stages depend on the tier and how back-logged CGC is at various stages - sometimes they switch from graded to shipped very fast, sometimes they don't.

If your subbed your books back in November under either the Economy or Value tier, they are at least sitting in "Verified" right now - perhaps even scheduled for grading - and will most likely get graded within the next week (based on what other people have posted so far).

Green Jacket Gold Jacket...Who gives a S-H-I-T on the process ....I dont have the books since Nov 3rd....

Im glad you can explain how sausage gets made...

Green Jacket Gold Jacket...Who gives a S-H-I-T on the process ....I dont have the books since Nov 3rd....

:popcorn: Fridays :luhv:

This is how you make quick friends on these boards :whee:

This is how you make quick friends on these boards :whee:

You certainly dont make friends by acting like you know exactly how CGC works on a daily schedule..apparently CGC should hire you and about dozen more people becasue they are backed up 8-9 months on regular submitted books

The person only emailed me they out a vault...