• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

27,001 posts in this topic

Is QC a separate category that will show up on the status page online? I've never seen that one before and was wondering if it was new, or whether you can find out if you are in QC only by calling.

I think it's a new category. Or at least it's a new name for an old category. Maybe it's a new, more precise description of "Graded"? It seems to serve the same purpose.

I just saw it for the first time online in the past month.

1/28/2013 regular moderns went to "Scheduled for Grading" today hm

Weird... I also have an invoice for reg moderns from that date that went to schduled for grading. That's two we have of the same dates, stop copying my sub pattern :baiting:lol

0206105 01/28/2013 Scheduled for Grading

Yeah, the status is going to change to "Grading/Quality Control" after "Graded".

(thumbs u Thanks!

....and it will sit at "Grading/Quality Control" for another few months

Yeah, the status is going to change to "Grading/Quality Control" after "Graded".

(thumbs u Thanks!

....and it will sit at "Grading/Quality Control" for another few months

I'm fully expecting that. I've got ECCC books on FT that I will be looking for well ahead of this 10/31 modern slow boat submission.

Collector's Society Coupon (4 books with an estimated 15 business days turn-around):

Received/Verified on Mar 1th (business day 1)

Graded on: 3/21/13 (14th business day)

shipped/safe Mar 26 (17th business day)

2 days late, but 1- 9.9 3-9.8 .

I have one invoice sitting at Grading/Quality Control for a week now and another received on 03/20 and it's still sitting at received. Both FT

(shrug)

I had an FT that was:

Received on 3/13

Verified on 3/20

Scheduled for Grading on 3/22

Graded on 3/25

Looks to be normal to me. :)

I have one invoice sitting at Grading/Quality Control for a week now and another received on 03/20 and it's still sitting at received. Both FT

(shrug)

I had an FT that was:

Received on 3/13

Verified on 3/20

Scheduled for Grading on 3/22

Graded on 3/25

Looks to be normal to me. :)

And my FT's from the 6th are still in QC. hm

Does anyone know the current turnaround time on Stan Lee SS Economy? Is it the same as regular Economy? I made the mistake of not fast tracking it, all I know is that they received it and "verified" it almost a month ago. What exactly does "verified" mean, and apparently it just sits around for a month or 3 before it's graded.

Does anyone know the current turnaround time on Stan Lee SS Economy? Is it the same as regular Economy? I made the mistake of not fast tracking it, all I know is that they received it and "verified" it almost a month ago. What exactly does "verified" mean, and apparently it just sits around for a month or 3 before it's graded.

a month or 3.....or 6 :(

Modern 10/29/2012...verified...forever

Scheduled for Grading.. :whee:

"Grading/Quality Control" :taptaptap:

:frustrated:

Shipped!! :whee:

10/29/2012 Invoice Date, 3/26/2013 Shipping Date...148 days

a month or 3.....or 6 :(

more than 3 months. Got my books signed on Nov 3rd....still no books....nightmare hahahaha

Do they have a Fast Tracked FAST TRACK Service?????