• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,993 posts in this topic

We have hired & trained additional staff and have added night shifts for encapsulation, QC and shipping. Our staff is now the largest in CGC history and they are working tirelessly to get us caught up. The proof is in the pudding. We are not there yet, but we are making large strides and are committed to turning things around.

We have hired & trained additional staff and have added night shifts for encapsulation, QC and shipping. Our staff is now the largest in CGC history and they are working tirelessly to get us caught up. The proof is in the pudding. We are not there yet, but we are making large strides and are committed to turning things around.

i knew something was going on, i said earlier that my status changed at around 7-8pm on the website. figured system or night shift :). good to know night shift

Regular Moderns:

Invoiced: 1/2

Scheduled for Grading: 3/17.

Looks like times are improving.

Graded: 3/27

If this is the case then I'm gonna start putting in more submissions sooner rather than later!

Cool, thanks for the update! :headbang:

:golfclap: :golfclap: :golfclap: :golfclap: :golfclap: :golfclap:

Thank you. That is encouraging news!

All I gotta say is... (thumbs u

Modern Invoice from 1-14-2013

SFG to "Graded"

This isn't directed at you, John, but these types of updates offer little to no value.

1. Date entered into CGC system.

2. Tier submitted, including fast track or not.

3. Date shipped.

Otherwise, you get posts like, "Hey. I submitted 3 books on 2/1/13. They were completed and shipped on 2/2/13. Things are really turning around!" Of course, anyone not submitting a walk through won't see the same thing.

The only tiers officially late are modern, value and economy.

Modern Invoice from 1-14-2013

SFG to "Graded"

This isn't directed at you, John, but these types of updates offer little to no value.

1. Date entered into CGC system.

2. Tier submitted, including fast track or not.

3. Date shipped.

Otherwise, you get posts like, "Hey. I submitted 3 books on 2/1/13. They were completed and shipped on 2/2/13. Things are really turning around!" Of course, anyone not submitting a walk through won't see the same thing.

The only tiers officially late are modern, value and economy.

tatupdates_zps8d013087.jpg

10/31 modern sub (8 books) went to Scheduled for Grading today.

:whee::whee::whee:

Hit graded today, 10 business days after moving to "scheduled for grading". At 89 business days and counting since the invoice date.

That sub hit graded on 3/5, so 16 days later there has been no movement whatsoever. :cry: At about 100 business days total on this particular sub to this point. I'm betting the influx of ECCC and London books have killed TATs just as they started to improve.

4 more days and still at Graded.

Is QC a separate category that will show up on the status page online? I've never seen that one before and was wondering if it was new, or whether you can find out if you are in QC only by calling.

Shipped today, and I love the results! (All keepers before someone accuses me of spamming.)

Amazing Spider-Man 305 9/88 Marvel Comics Signature 9.6 WHITE SIGNED & SKETCH BY RODNEY RAMOS ON 10/26/12

The Manhattan Projects 2 4/12 Image Comics Signature 9.8 WHITE SIGNED & SKETCH BY NICK PITARRA ON 10/26/12

The Manhattan Projects 4 6/12 Image Comics Signature 9.8 WHITE SIGNED & SKETCH BY NICK PITARRA ON 10/26/12

The Manhattan Projects 5 7/12 Image Comics Signature 9.8 WHITE SIGNED & SKETCH BY NICK PITARRA ON 10/26/12

Incredible Hulks 635 10/11 Marvel Comics Sketch Edition Signature 9.8 WHITE SIGNED & SKETCH BY NICK PITARRA ON 10/26/12

Secret Warriors 9 12/09 Marvel Comics Signature 9.8 WHITE SIGNED & SKETCH BY JIM CHEUNG ON 10/26/12

Secret Warriors 20 11/10 Marvel Comics Signature 9.8 WHITE SIGNED & SKETCH BY JIM CHEUNG ON 10/26/12

Secret Warriors 21 12/10 Marvel Comics Signature 9.8 WHITE SIGNED BY JIM CHEUNG ON 10/26/12

I just subbed 21 books Value Fast Track no prescreening.

I shipped them out from PA on 3-18-13

Received: (not sure of date) but within a few days

Verified: 3-27-13

Scheduled for Grading:

Graded:

Shipped/Safe:

Fast Track Invoice

Received on: 3/6/13

Graded on: 3/21/13 (12th business day)

Waiting on "Quality Control" and "Shipped/Safe" :wishluck:

R

Graded/Quality Control: 3/22/13 (13th business day) :wishluck: