• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing 678 Mary Jane variant....
2 2

1,475 posts in this topic

Another copy is up online. Buy it now for $800. Go!

Book sold at $780 raw. Wow. That's the most I have seen a raw copy go for.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/?_nkw=-qzkgwxbbcvsqvpjmzr+151575898304&LH_Complete=1&LH_BIN=1&LH_BO=1&_pppn=v3&_ipg=200&_pgn=1&rmvSB=true

The seller of the other raw copy ended his auction early and pulled his listing. And just like that, no more copies on the market again.

The overall rarity, and especially in slabbed high grade, will keep prices strong IMO. There's a feeding frenzy every time one pops up.

-J.

Wish it was better condition...

For sure, but hey if it goes cheap, I'm sure a 8.0-ish would sell and leave some profit room.

Jerome

Edited by jump_ace

Wish it was better condition...

For sure, but hey if it goes cheap, I'm sure a 8.0-ish would sell and leave some profit room.

Jerome

LCS had one that was slabbed 9.8, the owner and I were laughing about there's no way in hell that book was a 9.8, actually looked closer to the condition of this one than 9.8. Chalk it up to onsite grading I guess?. Not saying they would give this one even a 9.4 but someone may end up getting a killer deal

I wish he provided condition on those books or if there were actual scans... nice group of comics in that auction though.. Would've been awesome if it was packaged with an UXM 510 partial sketch and a wolverine deadpool mashup lol

Edited by jreezy

I wish he provided condition on those books or if there were actual scans... nice group of comics in that auction though.. Would've been awesome if it was packaged with an UXM 510 partial sketch and a wolverine deadpool mashup lol

I sent him an email asking for condition on the books, but he has yet to respond. From the looks of it both the 667 and 678 have a couple tiny colour breaking spine ticks, but yes it is a rare (spidey) variant collector's dream. :cloud9:

-J.

So I heard back from the seller on the three book lot and he told me that he does not like to give grades on any of his comics and he referred me back to the pics.

I have since asked him if he can take some pictures of the books outside of the bags and of the back covers, which would be helpful in ascertaining the condition of these high dollar items for myself.

I await his reply....

*Edit: Seller added pics of the backs. (thumbs u

-J.

Edited by Jaydogrules

ASM678 Venom (VF-) currently at $455?! I am really amazed. And I am really glad I already own a 667 and 678. If anyone has a 548 Scott Cambell (coloured!) available, I would pay good money though!

Edited by Dutch74