• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing 678 Mary Jane variant....
2 2

1,475 posts in this topic

ASM678 Venom (VF-) currently at $455?! I am really amazed. And I am really glad I already own a 667 and 678. If anyone has a 548 Scott Cambell (coloured!) available, I would pay good money though!

I was in the fight but got outbid, that's ok, no way I'm paying over $500 for a comic in that condition. :fear:

WHOA! :o :o $911 and climbing

These prices are going to bring out more sellers.

Yeah, I have a copy that is around 7.0 and this is making me at least ponder selling.

However, looking at how the deadpool book isn't stopping, I think Ill still hold onto mine.

WHOA! :o :o $911 and climbing

These prices are going to bring out more sellers.

Yeah, I have a copy that is around 7.0 and this is making me at least ponder selling.

However, looking at how the deadpool book isn't stopping, I think Ill still hold onto mine.

I'm assuming you are reffering to deadpool wolverine #1 mashup? I think we have seen gpa highs on the last few sales at $3500. Don't think that it will reach that price point again anytime soon. You can snag one on ebay for 3k right now. still a crazy price for sure though

Edited by jreezy

The GPA high on the wolverine 1 Deadpool Mashup 9.8 is actually $3k.

By the way the asm 678 is up to $1475. :roflmao:

That's just senseless. That's almost as much as the three book lot that includes the even rarer 667 dell'otto, and the oddly included superman book.

-J.

U N B E L I E V A B L E. I am glad I already have one, because after this it will take a very long time before the AMS678 MJ variant is offered for a somewhat decent price. By the way, my quest for the 648 Scott Campbell colour is still not over. If you have one and may be interested in selling, just let me know what you would like to have for it.

The GPA high on the wolverine 1 Deadpool Mashup 9.8 is actually $3k.

By the way the asm 678 is up to $1475. :roflmao:

That's just senseless. That's almost as much as the three book lot that includes the even rarer 667 dell'otto, and the oddly included superman book.

-J.

Look at the bid pattern. :baiting:

That was literally the first thing I did. There isn't anything about it that says "shillling" to me. The bidders and bidding pattern appear diverse. Unless you're seeing something I don't ? (shrug)

What I could see happening is a high bidder not being a serious buyer and retracting a bid or just not paying after the auction.

-J.

This listing makes me happy that I got with the seller of the last listing (the NM+) one and 'saved him ebay fees'. With where this bidding is at, I got a hell of a deal :banana:

I still wish I never sold my Wolverine #1 Deadpool 9.8, I can't believe in the 3 years since I sold it (made $500 on the deal selling it for $1,500) that it now commands double that, win some and lose some :tonofbricks:

Jerome

That was literally the first thing I did. There isn't anything about it that says "shillling" to me. The bidders and bidding pattern appear diverse. Unless you're seeing something I don't ? (shrug)

What I could see happening is a high bidder not being a serious buyer and retracting a bid or just not paying after the auction.

-J.

These two:

0***c ( 89)

n***1 ( 147)

are the only bidders since $900. Drive up the price, pop yours up with a high start, high BIN, sell it. The seller of the book doesn't have to be in on it either.

I could be wrong, and those are two ebay noobs that don't know how to bid, however...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Amazing-Spiderman-678-Mary-Jane-Venom-Joe-Quinones-Variant-Cover-NM-/351329366668?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item51ccdcb28c&nma=true&si=oEWac0nR91LAqQb4v922vVlstRY%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Not saying these ebayers are connected at all. Not saying they aren't either.

This listing makes me happy that I got with the seller of the last listing (the NM+) one and 'saved him ebay fees'. With where this bidding is at, I got a hell of a deal :banana:

I still wish I never sold my Wolverine #1 Deadpool 9.8, I can't believe in the 3 years since I sold it (made $500 on the deal selling it for $1,500) that it now commands double that, win some and lose some :tonofbricks:

Jerome

Ahhhh WDP #1….