• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing 678 Mary Jane variant....
2 2

1,475 posts in this topic

I think $1,475 will be the final price.

^^

-J.

The question is: will the transaction actually be completed?

I know the seller, so I'll find out.

The seller has already left positive feedback for the buyer on the $1475 sale. Deal looks legit. (thumbs u

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=alterverse&ftab=FeedbackLeftForOthers

-J.

I suspect buyers remorse, I'm thinking this book looks just like the one that sold on ebay. But maybe I'm crazy.

I'm gonna get mine pressed and if it's a <=9.6, you'll see it for sale in the near future. :banana:

Jerome

Edited by jump_ace

I suspect buyers remorse, I'm thinking this book looks just like the one that sold on ebay. But maybe I'm crazy.

I'm gonna get mine pressed and if it's a <=9.6, you'll see it for sale in the near future. :banana:

Jerome

Nope. Definitely a different copy. (thumbs u

-J.

Don't temp me to list my 9.8 :)

Do it! (You won't... lol )

You're probably right. Let's just say we live in this magical universe where I actually got $3500 for mine, Id probably still feel like I could have got more lol. I wish the forum let me search further back than 1 year on pm's cause I totally forgot who I sold my other 9.8 to but it was for like $400 at the time. I felt like I was getting a sick deal.

Don't temp me to list my 9.8 :)

Do it! (You won't... lol )

You're probably right. Let's just say we live in this magical universe where I actually got $3500 for mine, Id probably still feel like I could have got more lol. I wish the forum let me search further back than 1 year on pm's cause I totally forgot who I sold my other 9.8 to but it was for like $400 at the time. I felt like I was getting a sick deal.

$2k for a 9.4 last week. $3k for wolverine #1 Deadpool, 9.8 with two and a half times as many (9.8's) on the census. No publicly recorded sales of one in over two years. You're right, $3500 would probably be too cheap. ;)

-J.