• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rarest Golden Age Books

441 posts in this topic

I recently acquired a book that has been on my want list for over 15 years. I had a chance to buy the Allentown copy in 1991, but foolishly did not act in time (that copy has since resided in the clutches of Mr. Berk).

Wonder Comics #2 fits this thread because it is the rarest Fox book of all. Much thanks to Bedrock and adamstrange for their indirect assistance in helping me acquire this grail.

63877.jpg.f2c1f206bf18d5c319f3bf49376d85d5.jpg

I recently acquired a book that has been on my want list for over 15 years. I had a chance to buy the Allentown copy in 1991, but foolishly did not act in time (that copy has since resided in the clutches of Mr. Berk).

Wonder Comics #2 fits this thread because it is the rarest Fox book of all. Much thanks to Bedrock and adamstrange for their indirect assistance in helping me acquire this grail.

stunning!

That's a beauty, but I thought everyone had one of those.....like mine. (shrug)

wondercomics2.jpg

:baiting:

I am really happy to have a copy & yours is gorgeous!

Don't think I haven't noticed that you have more than one book that's been on my want list.

:gossip: I hear Bob will be out of town next weekend ... :devil:

Don't think I haven't noticed that you have more than one book that's been on my want list.

:gossip: I hear Bob will be out of town next weekend ... :devil:

:o

Hey!!! Now cut that out!!! :sumo:

lol

:o(worship):applause:

stunning!

Thanks. It's too bad though that someone messed up the cover by writing the arrival date in pencil in the "W." :grin:

That didn't go unnoticed either ;)

I would really go the extra "mile" for a book in that "high" grade

:o(worship):applause:

stunning!

Thanks. It's too bad though that someone messed up the cover by writing the arrival date in pencil in the "W." :grin:

That didn't go unnoticed either ;)

I would really go the extra "mile" for a book in that "high" grade

Me too. I'd go to "Church" everyday for a book like that. :angel:

Sweet pick up, Peter. Definitely a book that suits your board name.