• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGX Question

240 posts in this topic

Tony,

You really still don't get it. Oakman said it best; there is no "staff" no independant graders at PGX. It is Elliott and his bud Patterson. If you can't see that, you need some serious help.

You keep harping on the idea that DJBrady4u isn't Elliott. It IS him. He had his pal open the account using his info, in hopes no one would see the connection. It's been shown he has done this with someone else too. I have no doubt Elliott has full access to that account and does all the posting and selling himself. Are you really that naive?

Your inability to see the obvious connection or your simple desire to act like you are going through this slow discovery process leads me to believe that you are either a PGX shill or of a slower wit. I say that with no malice, it just seems obvious. This is not a matter of fighting with someone who doesnt "share my views". You are purposely trying to paint PGX as a good company with possibly one bad employee. Sad.

After this post I'm done on this thread for a while. I have other things to do. I'll post back up when and if I get any response from the owner of PGX. They are closed on the weekend so that can't be earlier than next week

You are the one that doesn't get it. You are the one person that thought Daniel was eBay seller DJBRADY4U. Now you are 100% certain that Elliot is. In spite of DJBRADY4U's website indentifying himself with a picture. In spite of DJBRADY4U responding to me.

My opinion has changed about PGX but that seems to matter not. What matters is that somehow you be right. You put words in my mouth that I haven't said, set up a straw man just so you can kick it down. Of all the people that have posted on this board, you seem to know the least. You just parrot whatever you have heard as gospel. By your own statement you have done zero research yourself because whatever some other boardies have stated is good enough for you. For your health, I hope these same boardies you trust so much don't tell you that arsenic is good for one's health.

Well excuse **** me for being man enough to form my own damn opinions. Hang onto other's coatails if you choose. Your inabliltiy to think for yourself leads me to believe you are of a slower wit or some sort of CGC shill. But I say that with no malice

It's important in several aspects that Ryan is selling under another account. It makes it clear that he knows what he is doing is wrong. He is trying to avoid detection. Detection in the market for sure. Perhaps detection at PGX. Time will tell.

Ive been reading this long thread. I send books to both companies. Havent had any problems as of yet. Just wondering though, all these accusations of this Brady4U guy being the head grader at PGX. Is there any proof of that?? I mean real proof, not CGC marks suspicions but real proof.

Also is there any PROOF that pgx grades out of a basement. Or is it all based on a disgruntled wife or employee's statements. Also if its a scam involving all this money and fraud why isnt the BBB involved. Or are comic collectors just not important enough to protect.

Im neither Pro or con for PGX but id like to know if the Lynch mob mentallity here has absolute proof.

You can check out this site and see some of Danny's handywork.

http://www.justafanboy.com/PGX/

how can this be legal????

We love comics and they are important to us. But there is nothing preventing someone from accepting money to grade and encapsulate comic books. Even if they do a really crappy job of it. You are paying for their opinion and you get it, and a slabbed comic.

Whether the other hijinx that PGX has been allegedly linked to rise to the level of criminal activity I do not know. But I have to think the local police/prosecutors have other stuff to do.

Still waiting to hear about the phone call....did I miss what he said before the thread got it's restoration? :sorry:

I think PGX's phone system is down at the moment.

telephone.jpg

:signfunny:

:roflmao: I'm sure Daniel will be shocked when he hears of this. :roflmao:

Hey TonyS did you bring all of our accusations to light with Daniel? I'm really curious to hear what he had to say.I'm sure he will assure you that everything is untrue,and you being as gullible as you are will be okay with that. ;)

.I'm sure he will assure you that everything is untrue ,and you being as gullible as you are will be okay with that. ;)

Of course everything is untrue? I think they're office is on this street..

theylive.jpg

.I'm sure he will assure you that everything is untrue ,and you being as gullible as you are will be okay with that. ;)

Of course everything is untrue? I think they're office is on this street..

theylive.jpg

:applause: