• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CV Comic Verification - a new layer to the encapsulation process

1,159 posts in this topic

I hate the phrase "dripping with colour".
I do too. Color is spelled wrong.

Not in Canada or the UK where they invented the English language. :makepoint::slapfight:

TESTIFY!

hm

Whan that Aprill, with his shoures soote

The droghte of March hath perced to the roote

And bathed every veyne in swich licour,

Of which vertu engendred is the flour;

Whan Zephirus eek with his sweete breeth

Inspired hath in every holt and heeth

The tendre croppes, and the yonge sonne

Hath in the Ram his halfe cours yronne,

And smale foweles maken melodye

hm

That slepen all the nicht with open ye.

Don't leave chaucer hanging, dog.

I would like to thank arch, Fingh, dice and especially CVA as I now have the CGC board equivalent of my gold star!!! :whee:

Finally got my custom title baby! :headbang:

My custom title is awesome, your custom title sucks.

You're violating the trademark of my custom title.

And this thread could have been five posts and still accomplished the same thing

I would like to thank arch, Fingh, dice and especially CVA as I now have the CGC board equivalent of my gold star!!! :whee:

Proving that the squeaky wheel does indeed get the grease. :golfclap:

Congratulations! bestwishes.gif

I'm pretty sure this was the catalyst:

If Arch ever gave me the ability to rename Boardies, I would change your name to Spazzy McGee. This has just given me an idea for a new thread.

:)

If Arch ever gave me the ability to rename Boardies, I would change your name to Spazzy McGee. This has just given me an idea for a new thread.

Thank you, thank you very much! :acclaim:

Im not complaining but I think we are all a little disappointed that I'm not Spazzy McGee or at least Cyberspazz/Giant Cyberspazz :sorry:

Im not complaining but I think we are all a little disappointed that I'm not Spazzy McGee or at least Cyberspazz/Giant Cyberspazz :sorry:

I'm disappointed too.

I thought you would get some kind of sticker.

I'm disappointed too.

My eye appeal is for and I think we all know I have ZERO upgrade potential :sorry:

I'm disappointed too.

My eye appeal is for and I think we all know I have ZERO upgrade potential :sorry:

I've read this somewhere on the internets.

I'm disappointed too.

I've read this somewhere on the internets.

Oh!

Your sticker just came in.

Wear it with pride.

spazz_radio_network_bumper_sticker-p128457840075952720en7pq_216.jpg

+1

I think if he gets CVA certification his title can be BETTER. :baiting:

Asking for a title is an sure fire way of not getting it. Look at mine. :doh:

Congrats! :applause: Now you're part of the CGC elite,be careful what you wish for. :insane:

I took a minute to browse the web site but saw nothing about price. Given that I am not going to read through 100 pages of CG 'discussion', can anyone tell me if the price for the service has ever been stated?

Here's a reasonable suggestion as to how much they should charge in U.S. Currency:

$3.00 - Golden Age (4 for $10.00)

$2.00 - Silver Age (6 for $10.00)

$1.00 - Modern Age (11 for $10.00)