• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Disney buys Lucasfilm for $4 billion.

576 posts in this topic

Whenever people talk about liking the prequels, I always have to link RedLetterMedia on YouTube. This guy explains how horrible they are much better and funnier than I ever could. Best thing about the prequels are these critiques.

Whenever people talk about liking the prequels, I always have to link RedLetterMedia on YouTube. This guy explains how horrible they are much better and funnier than I ever could. Best thing about the prequels are these critiques.

You should see Mr. Plinkett review of ''AVATAR'' The best part of waking up, is acid in your cup'' :roflmao:

You should see Mr. Plinkett review of ''AVATAR'' The best part of waking up, is acid in your cup'' :roflmao:
I waiting for a Mr.Plinkett review of Prometheus :popcorn:

I waiting for a Mr.Plinkett review of Prometheus :popcorn:

He did that months ago. Well kind of. He's talking to another chap.

http://redlettermedia.com/red-letter-media-talks-about-prometheus-spoilers/

That was quicker than i thought it would be.

Lucasfilm confirms: Michael Arndt will write Star Wars: Episode VII

From Boingboing.

In an update to yesterday's post about Michael Arndt (Toy Story 3, Little Miss Sunshine) writing the next installment of the Star Wars saga, Lucasfilm confirmed on StarWars.com that it's official: Arndt is writing the screenplay for Star Wars: Episode VII, slated for release in 2015. No news yet on a title, but the Oscar-winner has been meeting with George Lucas and new Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy for story conferences. The wheels are in motion, ladies and gentlemen -- new Star Wars movies are totally happening.

They should resurrect Darth Maul, not Vader.

They did in Clone Wars.

I haven't seen any of the animated series. Explains my ignorance.