• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Funny book of the year

335 posts in this topic

sgtfury1.jpg

Yeah, that's a great one!

(tsk) this is a golden age forum :makepoint:

apologies were made when the book was posted, mr. stickler.

you expect me to excuse you with that weak excuse lol

yes; yes i do.
fair enough (thumbs u

buncha wimps!

Counselor: "Your Honor, I realize this evidence is completely inadmissable, so allow me to apolgize in advance."

Judge: "Well, Mr. Parker, since you apologized, I'm going to allow it."

yes; yes i do.
fair enough (thumbs u

buncha wimps!

Counselor: "Your Honor, I realize this evidence is completely inadmissable, so allow me to apolgize in advance."

That's another way to put it! lol

yes; yes i do.
fair enough (thumbs u

buncha wimps!

judge: "mr. parker, your esteemed adversary avers your evidence is completely inadmissable; what do you have in reply to that contention?"

straw-man: "judge, the howlers of the title are figthing in a war that some would argue DEFINED the golden age--i believe it's probative.

judge: "mr. parker, i am persuaded; it will go to the weight. and i hope, in light of your obvious brilliance, that your client is paying you a high enough hourly rate."

yes; yes i do.
fair enough (thumbs u

buncha wimps!

judge: "mr. parker, your esteemed adversary avers your evidence is completely inadmissable; what do you have in reply to that contention?"

straw-man: "judge, the howlers of the title are figthing in a war that some would argue DEFINED the golden age--i believe it's probative.

judge: "mr. parker, i am persuaded; it will go to the weight. and i hope, in light of your obvious brilliance, that your client is paying you a high enough hourly rate."

We appreciate your analytical objectivity and professional detachment. How much do we owe you?

yes; yes i do.
fair enough (thumbs u

buncha wimps!

We appreciate your analytical objectivity and professional detachment. How much do we owe you?

you still got that terrific 5?

yes; yes i do.
fair enough (thumbs u

buncha wimps!

you still got that terrific 5?

lol Yes but I'll have to owe you the rest!