• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

Missed the question about who was with Thanos when he completed the infinity gauntlet. O.o

2020-04-04_14-44-22.png

8 hours ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Unless I missed it, no one had a go. It was ASM #45. I just thought it was interesting how much of the centre of the cover had nothing on it.

Anyway, carry on.

I knew the answer, but had to look it up, so I didn't bother. Even negative space in relations to images has a significance in a game like this.

30 minutes ago, jaeldubyoo said:

98%. I did have to guess on a few and got lucky. The one I tripped up on was one that I knew, but raced through without looking at all the choices. (Stark Enterprises, instead of Stark Industries)

If I decided to use 50/50 or ask my friend,  I will ask anyone here before I decide on which answer is more appropriate.

On 3/30/2020 at 6:26 PM, Ditch Fahrenheit said:

Everyone is telling me to watch Tiger King on Netflix, so I'm going to check it out tonight.

Looks like a train wreck.

It is worth watching -- and yes, a trainwreck type of watch. The funny part is that I lived about 2 miles from Carol Baskins the entire time I lived in Tampa.

13 hours ago, 01TheDude said:

It is worth watching -- and yes, a trainwreck type of watch. The funny part is that I lived about 2 miles from Carol Baskins the entire time I lived in Tampa.

I ended up watching the whole thing, although it made me a little sick to my stomach. :)

David Spade has been interviewing a lot of the people on the show, and it puts everything in a slightly different light.

Here's his latest...

2 hours ago, Ditch Fahrenheit said:

There's also Quake, Doom, 2048 and a bunch of other stuff.

Can’t go wrong with Doom. One of the classics.

7 hours ago, Ditch Fahrenheit said:

Here's some games to play if you're bored.

Games

I recommend Short Ride.  It has at least 20 levels and is pretty fun.

I've always liked 2048, but it's "threes" that's captured my frittering attention lately.

http://play.threesgame.com/

15 minutes ago, steveinthecity said:
8 hours ago, Ditch Fahrenheit said:

Here's some games to play if you're bored.

Games

I recommend Short Ride.  It has at least 20 levels and is pretty fun.

I've always liked 2048, but it's "threes" that's captured my frittering attention lately.

http://play.threesgame.com/

That's fun!  Let's put the high scores up and beat them. :)

I'll start...my first attempt while I was learning...so...super easy to beat...although the game seemed real excited with my score. :D

BS6ax1g.png