• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,720 posts in this topic

I would imagine Man Thing 3 should see a bump next few weeks.

What happens in Man Thing 3?

First Foolkiller.

Thanks for the heads up - grabbed one for a few bucks just in case.

Something going on with Foolkiller?

(shrug)

Yes, but I would look more toward Terror Inc and Slapstick before Foolkiller...

No wonder the stack of 50 Slapstick 1s sold out quickly in my mega $1 sales thread. Hopefully there are a couple still floating round.

Just sold an All-Star #58 for a ridiculous amount on Amazon.

What does it mean?

I dont know

But a quick search showed this

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/04/10/flash-fans-are-reading-in-between-the-lines-and-finding-power-girl/

Poked around pricing on these today and was shocked. Time to sell or cool heels and wait for the TV adaptation? Does this book have legs for the long haul?

I can totally see her making cameos in Supergirl now that they can bounce between alternate universes. Flash didn't know of a Supergirl in his world, but nobody asked about Powergirl!

And she's stronger than Supergirl in the comics, right?

(shrug)

:gossip: Omega The Unknown #9 : The Foolkiller in "Mercs For The Money" is Salinger, not Everbest.

(shrug)

I agree, but this is bronze. Personally I like Slapstick, but any of them could strike fire.

I hadn't consider all the different Fool Killers it will be interesting to see how that plays out in the next few months.

(shrug)

No wonder the stack of 50 Slapstick 1s sold out quickly in my mega $1 sales thread. Hopefully there are a couple still floating round.

That one might haunt you for awhile.

Looking at the current prices it's haunting me now. But since I paid $0.10 a piece for them I'd think the guy who sold them to me is also crying in his beer.

(shrug)

That one might haunt you for awhile.

Looking at the current prices it's haunting me now. But since I paid $0.10 a piece for them I'd think the guy who sold them to me is also crying in his beer.

I think you should both be high-fiving each other as you moved garbage out of both of your hands.

Just sold an All-Star #58 for a ridiculous amount on Amazon.

What does it mean?

I dont know

But a quick search showed this

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/04/10/flash-fans-are-reading-in-between-the-lines-and-finding-power-girl/

Poked around pricing on these today and was shocked. Time to sell or cool heels and wait for the TV adaptation? Does this book have legs for the long haul?

I can totally see her making cameos in Supergirl now that they can bounce between alternate universes. Flash didn't know of a Supergirl in his world, but nobody asked about Powergirl!

And she's stronger than Supergirl in the comics, right?

I bought multiple copies of only two comics in the Bronze Age; Omac 1 and All Star 58. One of them is finally going to pay for my entire comic habit at the time.