• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,720 posts in this topic

Wow. Looks like I will have to get my lowly 6.5 signed by Stan at the Calgary Expo for a SS submission instead of Avengers 1. If a 5.0 is worth $5K, then a 6.5 should be $6500? loldoh!

The bidding activity looks a bit suspicious.......

Another thing that looks suspicious is the back cover has a blue label. Signature Series books are yellow on both front and back.

Wow. Looks like I will have to get my lowly 6.5 signed by Stan at the Calgary Expo for a SS submission instead of Avengers 1. If a 5.0 is worth $5K, then a 6.5 should be $6500? loldoh!

The bidding activity looks a bit suspicious.......

Another thing that looks suspicious is the back cover has a blue label. Signature Series books are yellow on both front and back.

:o

I have 4 of the 9.8's myself. There is one up for auction on CL.

Hulk 197

This post is so 'Flying Doughnut' 2006 bro. Awesome seamless insertion of a book FS into a discussion on same book in a thread. (worship):applause:

Hey if you have another bring it to ECC. :grin:

I like the character, and have had success with grabbing a few of the UK Marvel magazine size first appearance Captain Britain 1 comics from 1976. They tend to clean up well and will get a blue label as long as the mask is included (it can be loose).

Not sure how they can make an interesting enough TV series that will capture attention of the US market, but if they use him with some other interesting characters, it might be fun to watch.

Now we just need CGC to change their labels to reflect that MP7 is Rocket's first appearance.

Now that greggy has a HG copy I'm sure he will successfully lobby that. :kidaround:

That Mag is waaaaaaaaaaay harder in HG than the Hulk book.

Now I know why my two copies of Marvel Team Up 65 on E-Bay sold this week. Thankfully I've still got 3 higher grade copies in reserve.

Edited by 1Cool

Since Deadpool Mercs For The Money is headed for an ongoing series, it may be time to scoop up high grade Omega The Unknown #9's. The Foolkiller in the series is Salinger, not Gerhardt or Trace.

What's so special about this book?

Incredible cover by Wrightson - one of the few Wrightson super hero covers - and very very very high demand for the book because one guy is buying all of them in the DC area. Seriously, he's buying every one he sees - like multiple long boxes full.