• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,720 posts in this topic

Or put me on ignore if you can't handle my awesomeness. Then you won't be able to watch Agent Carter eat cookies though. I'd say weigh this decision heavily before coming to a conclusion.

Big deal.

Speaking of big...how about making your signature a little smaller?

:gossip: turn signatures off....

I wondered why I got a PM about this very ordinary, easy-to-find issue.

Hey mate!

Great to see you back !!! :banana:

Well, ebay doesn't seem to be going bonkers on this. it was already a book that had some attention due to the wolverine ad, so some Netflix related first app of an ancillary character probably isn't going to make it a $500 book (wish it would!).

Ms. Marvel #1 in 9.8 is now apparently a nine hundred dollar book. what in the name of T.M. Maple is goin' on around here

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ms-Marvel-1-Extremely-High-Grade-Unread-Original-Owner-1st-App-Ms-Marvel-/121938684066?hash=item1c641ca8a2:g:F4MAAOSwxcRW-ZSd

considering there are 9.6ses with lower BINs, this is an odd auction...

$925 for a 9.8...

What I find interesting about that is that raw prices on less stellar grades seem to be softening a tad

But I have seen some nice results on raw books elsewhere in the run, and not just #9 or the Mystique issues