• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
39 39

11,723 posts in this topic

Ms. Marvel #1 in 9.8 is now apparently a nine hundred dollar book. what in the name of T.M. Maple is goin' on around here

lol

T.M. Maple is legend.

I work with a guy who wrote a letter that was published in Manbat #2. He's now immortal.

It's too darn much. She-Hulk and Elektra I can kind of see working though.

Hmm, so are you joining the team buying She-Hulk as well? Might want to read the whole article.

Edited by ygogolak

No, I just see how it could be an entertaining series for a 6-8 episodes, or whatever netflix does, a year.

I don't have three dimes to scrape together anyway to buy anything decent. I have 3 or 4 copies of She Hulk 1 left, but not 9.8s.

Edited by the blob

No, I just see how it could be an entertaining series for a 6-8 episodes, or whatever netflix does, a year.

I don't have three dimes to scrape together anyway to buy anything decent. I have 3 or 4 copies of She Hulk 1 left, but not 9.8s.

Ha, let me help you out with the key sentence in the article.

Which new hero are you looking forward to seeing on Netflix? Who would you want to see playing the new additions to Marvel’s Netflix Universe? More importantly, Happy April Fool’s Day True Believers!

It may be a rumor but it seems like all the She-Hulk 1 CGC 9.8 are being bought up over the last few days.

ppl isn't that smrt.... :insane:

Marvel And Netflix Announce ‘She-Hulk’, ‘Cloak & Dagger’, ‘Bullseye’, and Elektra’ Series To Follow ‘The Defenders’!

Awesome news! I knew it would not be long for Cloak & Dagger. No wonder the 9.6 I had listed on eBay popped for the BIN last night. lol

Good thing I snagged this little auction lot a couple of months back as a spec play on Cloak & Dagger - 12 copies of PPSM #64:

http://comics.ha.com/itm/modern-age-1980-present-/miscellaneous/marvel-modern-age-group-of-60-marvel-1978-86-condition-average-nm-total-60-comic-books-/a/121602-12545.s

Now they just need to announce an X-Factor movie and I can pick up a low grade AF #15 or Hulk #1 flipping this lot on its own. lol

That these HULK 181 ad page books are significant at all....tells me the market is crazy unstable.

Oh no, one person (possibly) bought something they liked. :ohnoez:

He's not scolding people for buying what they like, he's opining that because people buy these (whether they like them or not) the market is unstable. You could disagree with this point, but if you're going to bust everyone's balls, don't change the meaning of the post :baiting:

Which new hero are you looking forward to seeing on Netflix? Who would you want to see playing the new additions to Marvel’s Netflix Universe? More importantly, Happy April Fool’s Day True Believers!

Now this is a righteous ball busting :tonofbricks:

Now this is a righteous ball busting :tonofbricks:

who the f can read all the way through all thee stupid articles!

I saw it was a April Fools Joke but I still think She-Hulk 1 CGC 9.8 a good buy right now. There is a ton on census but I can't imagine she will not be involved in a show or movie in the near future. We will see.