• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,720 posts in this topic

On 5/29/2022 at 8:08 AM, JEFFROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO said:

I had no idea Nick Cardy did any work for Marvel. Too bad he didn't do more. 

I read somewhere that this is the only work Cardy did for a color Marvel Comic Book. He also did covers for Deadly Hands of Kung Fu and Marvel Movie Premiere but those were for the Black and White Magazine line.

On 6/3/2022 at 8:11 PM, williamblood said:

some of the mcu leakers lately, have said she will appear in house of Agatha, and in manthing show

I hope when those shows come out they watch it with the book prominently displayed hanging near the TV.  Congratulations (shrug)

Is Modred the Mystic cast for the Agatha show as well? I posted two copies of Marvel Chillers #1 here on the boards a couple of weeks ago that sold immediately, and then on right after on eBay that moved also. I have another 10 or so freshly back that I am wondering whether I should sell off one per week now or wait for a show.

On 5/28/2022 at 11:35 AM, Kramerica said:

Quite possibly the ugliest interiors I've seen. I feel bad for the artist saying that but with the all hubbub surrounding this book making it so valuable makes me despise it more. I call False Advertising on this book.

It is such a terrible book. I paid $40 for my copy and even that felt like a rip off once I read it.

On 6/2/2022 at 10:35 AM, 1Cool said:

You know things are getting rough out there when Key Collector can't even find anything to pimp as being hot.

Lol Hot book this month! 1% gain from last month sales! Wooooo!

Or "a CGC 9.0 sold for $5500. While not the record, blahdey blahdey blahdey blah still a good book to own"

On 6/3/2022 at 1:46 PM, williamblood said:

unknown.png

I wouldn't even pay $2000 for that book. $1000 maybe just for its age and being a 9.8. But 8 grand?!?!?! For first appearance of the Nexus of all Realities? Soooooo that gets mentioned in a movie/show and the buyer thinks "yes! $16000 book you are now, time to sell!"? I mean, maybe there is a guy out there needing this book for his 9.8 run and he is missing it and he has giant sized man things tattoed all over him and near his posterior, a Nexus tat so he is very VERY hardcore and needs this book and won't care what it costs.......yeah I am sure that guy exists for this person to sell to down the road and profit