• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,853 posts in this topic

please move on to discussing a book i own, preferably one i have multiples of

thanks

You mean like this one? :grin:

Deathlok 1

Or these?

STAR WARS RETURN OF THE JEDI 1-4

Or maybe . . . :cloud9:

New Mutants 100

Been hoarding NM100 for a while now. Fingers crossed for an eventual movie. It was given the green light a while back but no news yet.

please move on to discussing a book i own, preferably one i have multiples of

thanks

You mean like this one? :grin:

Deathlok 1

Or these?

STAR WARS RETURN OF THE JEDI 1-4

Or maybe . . . :cloud9:

New Mutants 100

You are the master of making chicken salad out of chicken mess.

Aw shucks . . . :blush:

lol

i never would have thought the deathlok 1 would go anywhere. back in ancient times the prestige format mini that came before that was a little expensive. i could never sell them here or on ebay though.

NM100 I have "a few" of

I love NM #100.

n a nostalgia kind of way. I'm glad it's "heating" up.

Also X-Factor #24 was one of my favorites back in the day too. It seems #15 and #19 are starting to go up as well, but #24 has much better staying power in my mind.

Marvel Graphic Novel #4 should be toasty right now.

I was trying to figure out if this were true, but the movie sub-forum doesn't seem to hold this book in very high regard... those census numbers are certainly way low.

Yeah -- I'm not sure about it just because it's a trade. I'd bet on issue 1 instead.

Past comp? God Loves, Man Kills didn't exactly skyrocket in the lead-up to X-2 or X-3.

Big difference I see between God Loves Man Kills and The New Mutants GN is the fact that NM GN is the first appearance of the team.

Now if the movie comes out and it's Cable and a bunch of X-Force characters under the New Mutants name then maybe it won't matter much. We will see.