• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

What am I missing on New Mutants 1? Just general tulipmania?

Nothing. Just some guys who finally want to unload the multiple cases they have had in their garage since 1982. What better way than hype up a book that has zero relevance.

Again, the book that matters is MGN #4 and that all depends on what the roster for this impending movie team consists of.

You're such a dink - not everyone thinks MGN's matter at all. Btw, Donut - Google Fox New Mutants . . . . :grin:

Whattauknow, Diva D chimes in. Put up a MGN 9.8 copy on ebay and I'll buy it off ya Diva. lol

Coming right up BAAJ :roflmao: You're probably on all 8 of my blocked bidder lists (unless I missed one.)

Nothing. Just some guys who finally want to unload the multiple cases they have had in their garage since 1982. What better way than hype up a book that has zero relevance.

Again, the book that matters is MGN #4 and that all depends on what the roster for this impending movie team consists of.

IF it even makes it?

Same ol' madness.

I've got probably 20 raw 9.8s that I could really use in slabs right about now.

lol

I find it interesting (ironic) that, on the one hand you evidently believe the fact that a couple of people have maximized their profits on a famous, rare variant reflects a "GIMME GIMME GIMME" mentality, and is foretelling the end of days for the hobby in general, because you disagree with what said famous, rare variant sells for. And yet here you are in this thread, slickly cheerleading common, mass produced, copper age schlock (NM 1, MGN 4) that you conveniently have stacks of in a back room somewhere, and that nobody gave a rat's azz about until the announcement of a (possible) movie being made in the next ten years featuring (possibly nothing more than) the title "New Mutants". Interesting to be sure. :eyeroll:

-J.

Same ol' madness.

lol

I find it interesting (ironic) that, on the one hand you evidently believe the fact that a couple of people have maximized their profits on a famous, rare variant reflects a "GIMME GIMME GIMME" mentality, and is foretelling the end of days for the hobby in general, because you disagree with what said famous, rare variant sells for. And yet here you are in this thread, slickly cheerleading common, mass produced, copper age schlock (NM 1, MGN 4) that you conveniently have stacks of in a back room somewhere, and that nobody gave a rat's azz about until the announcement of a (possible) movie being made in the next ten years featuring (possibly nothing more than) the title "New Mutants". Interesting to be sure. :eyeroll:

-J.

I don't see the post as "cheerleading." Anyway, if one is convinced the hobby is crashing, it makes sense that one might wish to cash out, no?

Same ol' madness.

lol

-J.

???

Which is broken, your eyes or your brain?

Same ol' madness.

lol

-J.

???

lol

Same ol' madness.

lol

-J.

???

Heart

lol

Same ol' madness.

lol

-J.

I don't see the post as "cheerleading." Anyway, if one is convinced the hobby is crashing, it makes sense that one might wish to cash out, no?

Operative word being "slickly", nor am I referring to just the one post. (thumbs u

-J.

Any time I saw a decent copy of NM 1 in a dollar or less box I would buy it.

Problem is I have never bothered pulling them out of my boxes so they are spread out randomly among 20,000+ comics.

Uhg.

lol And here I was expecting someone in here to take exception with the "common, mass produced, copper age schlock" part.

-J.

I was actually just about to comment on that! (tsk)lol I love that graphic novel and those early New Mutants issues. Solidified my love for comics as a kid of the 80s. So I take exception to it being referred to as "schlock".

Next up....POWER PACK! :whee:

Does anyone see anything ever being done with Pitt again? Out of instinct I buy #1s when I see them in the cheap-o box because i get transported back to 1993, but i should probably stop.

Although it does seem like getting a 9.8 slabbed might be worth it.

lol And here I was expecting someone in here to take exception with the "common, mass produced, copper age schlock" part.

-J.

I take exception to every word that comes out of your keyboard. :sick:

-J.

I take exception to every word that comes out of your keyboard. :sick:

:acclaim:

BTW, still waiting to see one single, substantive post out of you. Surely the peanut gallery must get lonely sometime. (shrug)

-J.

can we please go back to providing me with information that will help me make enough money to order in chinese food once or twice a week, maybe pick-up some KFC?