• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,812 posts in this topic

Donut is spot on, yet again.

The key for many coppers, I think, is that the up and coming film directors and comic creators were raised on 80s and 90s comics, so they're going back to what they enjoyed as kids, which brings the characters and particular issues back into the spotlight.

Donut is spot on, yet again.

The key for many coppers, I think, is that the up and coming film directors and comic creators were raised on 80s and 90s comics, so they're going back to what they enjoyed as kids, which brings the characters and particular issues back into the spotlight.

Films help, but it is the sweet spot for nostalgia + disposable income.

It seems a lot of key issues from when we were kids are gradually going up. Well, probably not the ones that said "Collector's Item" on them. lol

I've noticed a gradual increase on prices for all things copper lately. I'm not exactly sure why that is either. I still have a handful of books I would have liked to own but now I feel the prices have gone a little higher than I would like to have paid.

facepalm-Godzilla.jpg

Once again, the Rule of 25 holds. Always.

:banana:

The X-Factor #6 that whetton posted has gone from $10 to $25. It's a nice looking copy. Gonna be interesting to see where it lands.

It will be interesting.

And while possibly not on radars yet, X-Factor #5 is Apocalypse's 1st app/cameo, depending on who you ask and how many they own.

The X-Factor #6 that whetton posted has gone from $10 to $25. It's a nice looking copy. Gonna be interesting to see where it lands.

It will be interesting.

And while possibly not on radars yet, X-Factor #5 is Apocalypse's 1st app/cameo, depending on who you ask and how many they own.

I'm one that appreciates both books. So if I have X-Factor #5 and #6, then my collection is complete.

I've been waiting for a good price on X-Factor 6 for a while. Randomly I saw number 5 in 9.8 for $55 so I snagged it before the rush. I guess my shot at number 6 will have to wait until after the movie.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/03/10/bryan-singer-x-men-days-of-future-past-apocalypse/

The reason why, I would assume.

X-Factor #6 - $10 & 7 bids.

This book has more road room ahead of it. Watch and see!

+1 Apocalypse is awesome.

I can't wait for this book to go through the roof.

For once, I'll be able to cash in on many, many, many, many copies of something hot. :whee:

$61.00?!?!?!?!?!? :o:o

By the time I start pulling copies to figure out how many of them I have, they'll be worthless. hm

Corrected for accuracy :insane:

I just made a quick scan and found a dozen copies here, there and everywhere.

I know I have another nice stack of them somewhere. ^^

By the time I start pulling copies to figure out how many of them I have, they'll be worthless. hm

Corrected for accuracy :insane:

I just made a quick scan and found a dozen copies here, there and everywhere.

I know I have another nice stack of them somewhere. ^^

:whee:

Wow. Guess it was only a matter of time for this book.

Let the good times roll, fellas! :banana:

All we need now is a Mr. Sinister cameo at the end of the film...

I only have a few copies of X221.

Which is strange because it's one of my favorite covers of the entire run. :cloud9:

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/03/10/bryan-singer-x-men-days-of-future-past-apocalypse/

The reason why, I would assume.

X-Factor #6 - $10 & 7 bids.

This book has more road room ahead of it. Watch and see!

+1 Apocalypse is awesome.

I can't wait for this book to go through the roof.

For once, I'll be able to cash in on many, many, many, many copies of something hot. :whee:

$61.00?!?!?!?!?!? :o:o

HOLY!

Okay, I am even shocked as I expected $25-$35.

Needs a few more auctions to see if this may have been an anomaly but BIN's are at like $50 now and a slabbed 9.2 sold for $90.

A 9.2.

And here comes the BOOM! Late last year, you could pick up a 9.8 for $60-$80.

Needs a few more auctions to see if this may have been an anomaly but BIN's are at like $50 now and a slabbed 9.2 sold for $90.

A 9.2.

And here comes the BOOM! Late last year, you could pick up a 9.8 for $60-$80.

Definitely moving to the top of my "to find" list at Megacon. The on-site grading and Modern pricing tier doesn't hurt either.