• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

Wow, Guardians of the Galaxy (1990) #1, CGC 9.8, is already up to $330 and still has two days of bidding left to go!

eBay Auction

I have to list a few more on ebay, I have easily 10-15 copies of this book.

Wow. Even raws are selling for $9.99 consistently. Time to back up the truck and dump them if you have some.....

Wow, Guardians of the Galaxy (1990) #1, CGC 9.8, is already up to $330 and still has two days of bidding left to go!

eBay Auction

Wow. Even raws are selling for $9.99 consistently. Time to back up the truck and dump them if you have some.....

I'm trying to pare down my collection a bit. Pretty sure that cosmic Marvel is going to be part of it that goes, considering a lot of it is at a high right now.

eBay Auction

I'm trying to pare down my collection a bit. Pretty sure that cosmic Marvel is going to be part of it that goes, considering a lot of it is at a high right now.

Just gotta be smart when you sell your books. Marvel cosmic, or anything Marvel really is going to be all over the place inbetween movies and announcements.

There might be tonnage of some books out there, but its all about what the supply is when the uptick in demand blows in with the wind. True supply doesnt seem to matter these days. Waiting for a better deal? No way ,I want it now! Whatever happens to be out there for sale during that window wins.

eBay Auction

Just gotta be smart when you sell your books. Marvel cosmic, or anything Marvel really is going to be all over the place inbetween movies and announcements.

There might be tonnage of some books out there, but its all about what the supply is when the uptick in demand blows in with the wind. True supply doesnt seem to matter these days. Waiting for a better deal? No way ,I want it now! Whatever happens to be out there for sale during that window wins.

Yeah. I'm kicking myself now for not getting my GotG 2008 #1 slabbed recently. And my 2 1990 GotG #1s.

As the Infinity Gems get more press the Surfer books will increase more, but doesn't Fox own his rights? I cant remember if that true or not.

A lot of the Infinity Gem book tie ins should see a nice increase as well.

IG Sets are the most profitable I think along with Thanos Quest and even Thanos seris books, but a lot of other books will see some movement as well. Some gauntlet tie in books for completists will be tough just due to lower print runs on some.

I look to see Gauntlet NM sets selling for $100 regularly less then a year from now.

Edited by Fastballspecial

WOW! What next? Warlock & Infinity Watch?

No. lol Maybe not that extreme. However, the Starlin Surfer run has been gaining steam. 34 through 50

What I've learned from following various threads on these boards recently is that it's really time I had those Silver Surfer 50 later printings slabbed. Pretty sure the 2nd print is a 9.8. If not for a minor roughed up corner the 3rd print would be too, but I think it could still be a 9.6.

eBay Auction

That is absolutely ridiculous.

:facepalm:

makes perfect sense. I sold a raw NM copy here for $12 a month ago.

it's interesting though, with raw late copper/moderns there is a vast divergence between raw "9.8 worthy" and what they fetch en slab.

but on the BA stuff, less so for let's say raw NM vs. 9.4 slab price. the raw NM price on many of the hot books = 9.4 slab price - $40 minus 5-20% more.

WOW! What next? Warlock & Infinity Watch?

No. lol Maybe not that extreme. However, the Starlin Surfer run has been gaining steam. 34 through 50

the late issues in the title have actually sold decently for a while

I always loved this diagram.

Silver surfer is still with fox

tumblr_n0sbtcJKyr1qa0uujo1_1280.png

The author of that drawing and I shared some articles about some of the characters while discussing who owns what right now. When I pointed out Elektra is still in limbo until 2015, he just wouldn't agree with that because of an interview with Feige from 2013. Unfortunately, Feige wasn't even sure who owned the rights in the article.

doh!