• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

I always loved this diagram.

Silver surfer is still with fox

tumblr_n0sbtcJKyr1qa0uujo1_1280.png

The author of that drawing and I shared some articles about some of the characters while discussing who owns what right now. When I pointed out Elektra is still in limbo until 2015, he just wouldn't agree with that because of an interview with Feige from 2013. Unfortunately, Feige wasn't even sure who owned the rights in the article.

doh!

I heard a rumour that Marvel owns the rights to Cable. I can only assume that it was completely untrue as it would make no logical sense at all that I can see.

BTW, does anyone know how Universal ended up with the rights to Namor?

I'll check in the reference articles talk to this. But right now, this is what I have been able to pull together.

Marvel film & TV rights shell game - who owns what?

With Cable, it is slightly confusing. At one point, Marvel had him down as one of their Phase I characters back in 2009 to be developed in his own movie. Then nothing came of it. A few years later, Liefeld is talking about the X-Force movie will contain both Deadpool and Cable when it is produced by Fox.

Time will tell with some of these properties.

Thanks for the links. (thumbs u

Still can't see why Cable would be included in Marvels stable of characters. If X Force does go ahead, I'm guessing that Cable will be there. I'm looking forward to the day that it might actually go ahead. :wishluck:

Anything Venom is starting to get pricey. A CGC 9.8 of even a random book like Spidey #316 is getting to be north of $125.

316 isn't too random, it's Venom's first cover. That one has been hot for awhile.

Anything Venom is starting to get pricey. A CGC 9.8 of even a random book like Spidey #316 is getting to be north of $125.

316 isn't too random, it's Venom's first cover. That one has been hot for awhile.

Hmm...you'd think as a Venom collector I would have known this. doh!