• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

Pleasantly surprised to see the 1st Black Mask doing well (Batman 386).

Patrick

hasn't this been the case for at least a year?

Ever since there was a popular video game with him and Lady Shiva, both jumped.

McFarlane Spiderman 1 and all other versions comics listed as 9.8 continue to sell very well in HG. :grin:

True, I always pickup a high grade when I see it for $1 at shows. There are plenty to go around in mid grade.

New Mutants #18 (first appearance of Warlock) seems to be heating up. People are starting to appreciate The Demon Bear Saga again, hurrah!

But the art was horrendous. This is from memory I haven't read it in a long time.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I hated Bill S's art from that period. It was like he was drawing with psychedelic crayons while on acid. Just weird stuff.

I belong to the pro Sienko team. But I will say this.. I always thought back then that Marvel's pick of Bill to draw a mainstream superhero book was a very strange one. Bill's work was definitely too avant garde for that title. But somehow they made it work. There was actually so much talent on that series back then.. Sienkiewicz, Adams, Mignola, BWS, Davis..

Bill Sienkiewicz just used to wildly experiment in "finishes" and page layout (to some degree). His artwork is solid as it can be: he knew anatomy, and alreay made his learning curve.

But he did not understood how Warlock should be drawn/represented: something in which Alan Davis and Bret Blevins just excelled. (thumbs u

I still have to read these Demon Bear issues, and I also believe some of my copies are so-so, but… oh well, who cares? :)

Detective 583.......I know this book is the 1st app. of the Ventriliquist but why is it actually selling for $75 in raw 9.6?

he's rumored to be the next batman after jim gordon

Detective 583.......I know this book is the 1st app. of the Ventriliquist but why is it actually selling for $75 in raw 9.6?

At some point, a character that *hasn't* been Batman will be harder to find.

I've been Batman

On top of being an absolutely killer cover by Mignola. :sumo:

I've been Batman

I'm presently Batman. But give it a week. I'm lazy. My girlfriend will take over when I'm done.

I've been Batman

I'm presently Batman. But give it a week. I'm lazy. My girlfriend will take over when I'm done.

I call dibs on Batman the week after. :whee:

lol

Did the Ventriloquist get a massive character redesign or is he just going to run waddle around with a Batman puppet on his hand?

lol

Did the Ventriloquist get a massive character redesign or is he just going to run waddle around with a Batman puppet on his hand?

I think it's a life size batman puppet. Not on the hand, but somehow controlled by ventriloquist. But then again I made up the rumor to begin with, and it wasnt that well thought out

Edited by Revat

lol

I think it's a life size batman puppet. Not on the hand, but somehow controlled by ventriloquist. But then again I made up the rumor to begin with, and it wasnt that well thought out

Haha, nice.