• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

Concrete/DHP1 prices are soaring!

Hahaha! Years ago I used to pick up early DHP and Concrete back issues from the 50-cent bin, knowing they would be worth something someday and it looks like my ship just rolled in.

:banana:

Now I just Mindwalk and Trekker to take off. hm

Hahaha! Years ago I used to pick up early DHP and Concrete back issues from the 50-cent bin, knowing they would be worth something someday and it looks like my ship just rolled in.

:gossip: They're still worth diddly until you sell them.

:gossip: They're still worth diddly until you sell them.

I'm rich in my mind baby, rich in my mind!!

Are we going to see a jump in price on Batman #357 now that we have seen the presumed dead Robin's costume in the Bats vs Supes trailer?

Feel like there's little doubt at this point that Jason Todd will be a player in the DC cinematic universe.

Are we going to see a jump in price on Batman #357 now that we have seen the presumed dead Robin's costume in the Bats vs Supes trailer?

Feel like there's little doubt at this point that Jason Todd will be a player in the DC cinematic universe.

I doubt it personally because it's already high priced due to Croc.

Doesn't seem too high priced to me and Croc definitely seems a lesser character than Jason (to me anyhow).

Doesn't seem too high priced to me and Croc definitely seems a lesser character than Jason (to me anyhow).

Batman 356 goes for about $6-8 in NM, 358 about $20-30 (again, because of Croc), 357 you are lucky to get under $50 for a decent grade raw. "high price" is all relative to each person, but that specific issue is a lot more valuable than the other issues around it.

Off the top of my head I can't think of any issues that have two major first appearances in it to compare on price inflation.

Batman 356 goes for about $6-8 in NM, 358 about $20-30 (again, because of Croc), 357 you are lucky to get under $50 for a decent grade raw. "high price" is all relative to each person, but that specific issue is a lot more valuable than the other issues around it.

Off the top of my head I can't think of any issues that have two major first appearances in it to compare on price inflation.

I think it will have further legs once Jason Todd is shown in the DCU movie universe. I really hope they tie him in via the Death in the Family and Hush story arcs as well since I may have a few sets kicking around and would like to see a DKR type spike in their prices. lol

How will it have legs if he's already dead....?

Comes back as the Red Hood. Hence, the Hush reference

+1

This is what I was going with. Jason was dead for 20 years or so until that arc......

Why is it always the series that I want to collect at some point that I never get around to that blow up like Concrete?!? I read one of the trades years ago and vowed to hoard some of these books as I loved the story I read immensely. This is a great time to be a seller, but not a reader/buyer/collector.