• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

Are we going to see a jump in price on Batman #357 now that we have seen the presumed dead Robin's costume in the Bats vs Supes trailer?

Feel like there's little doubt at this point that Jason Todd will be a player in the DC cinematic universe.

I doubt it personally because it's already high priced due to Croc.

Doesn't seem too high priced to me and Croc definitely seems a lesser character than Jason (to me anyhow).

Batman 356 goes for about $6-8 in NM, 358 about $20-30 (again, because of Croc), 357 you are lucky to get under $50 for a decent grade raw. "high price" is all relative to each person, but that specific issue is a lot more valuable than the other issues around it.

Off the top of my head I can't think of any issues that have two major first appearances in it to compare on price inflation.

I always thought that Killer Croc's first app was Detective Comics 523, it was a cameo but still his first appearance.

Are we going to see a jump in price on Batman #357 now that we have seen the presumed dead Robin's costume in the Bats vs Supes trailer?

Feel like there's little doubt at this point that Jason Todd will be a player in the DC cinematic universe.

I doubt it personally because it's already high priced due to Croc.

Doesn't seem too high priced to me and Croc definitely seems a lesser character than Jason (to me anyhow).

Batman 356 goes for about $6-8 in NM, 358 about $20-30 (again, because of Croc), 357 you are lucky to get under $50 for a decent grade raw. "high price" is all relative to each person, but that specific issue is a lot more valuable than the other issues around it.

Off the top of my head I can't think of any issues that have two major first appearances in it to compare on price inflation.

I always thought that Killer Croc's first app was Detective Comics 523, it was a cameo brief appearance, but still his first appearance.

(thumbs u (fixed that for you)

Didn't realise it needed fixing?

Plenty of examples both ways of a charaters first appearances/first full issue where prices are strangely out of kilter.

At least with Bats 357 you get two. A bird in the hand and all!

Out of interest what do CGC class as the first?

Edited by KDUK

Plenty of examples both ways of a charaters first appearances/first full issue where prices are strangely out of kilter.

Detective Comics #523 is his 1st cameo appearance.

Batman #357 is the 1st full appearance.

You are tracking accurately.

If I say it once, I'll say it a thousand times . . . brief first appearances are not cameos. :sumo::grin:

If I say it once, I'll say it a thousand times . . . brief first appearances are not cameos. :sumo::grin:

Feel better you got that out of your system? Good.

:baiting:

so is there going to be an infinity inc movie or something......?

Nothing rumored that I have heard. I've been picking them up because it's the 1st app. of Jade, as well as Infinity Inc. I was looking today because it also is the 1st app. or a future character announced for a TV appearance.

Concrete/DHP1 prices are soaring!

DHP1 was a dollar bin book just a few days ago..

Fetching $40 today on the bay

I actually think this is way overdue for this book for so many reasons, not just the 'crete

Why are Concrete prices soaring? Was there a media announcement?

One of the best comics I ever read.

It will outthing the Thing.

Great concept by Paul Chadwick.

completly agree with your statement... :headbang:

regards

I actually think this is way overdue for this book for so many reasons, not just the 'crete

regards

I mean for a publisher who released so many (quality) titles in almost 3 decades, you would think that their first ever published comic entitled "Dark Horse Comics Presents" would make for a milestone book, but up until this Concrete licensing option it never got any mention. Sad

regards

I mean for a publisher who released so many (quality) titles in almost 3 decades, you would think that their first ever published comic entitled "Dark Horse Comics Presents" would make for a milestone book, but up until this Concrete licensing option it never got any mention. Sad

I've always loved the Dark Horse series. But there is something else going on.

Dark Horse Comics TV show plans

regards

Nothing for none, DH made countless TV/Movies in the past (list here) but I personally think that DHP#1 as a comic deserves more attention than all of them (article here).

Nothing for none, DH made countless TV/Movies in the past (list here) but I personally think that DHP#1 as a comic deserves more attention than all of them (article here).

Way ahead of you on that one. I was there taking an original copy off the shelf when it hit the market, and have it to this day. One of my all-time favorites.

(worship)

Nothing rumored that I have heard. I've been picking them up because it's the 1st app. of Jade, as well as Infinity Inc. I was looking today because it also is the 1st app. or a future character announced for a TV appearance.

Atom-Smasher (Flash TV Show)

Atom-Smasher (Flash TV Show)

Yes, as I stated. I was hoping people would do some research for themselves.