• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

Only thing we need is a 5 sec cameo appearance of Groo in GOTG (ala Howard & Cosmo the dog) and the prices for Groo books will be soaring

Any fool can plainly see that!

image_zpsgeuolnav.jpg

i picked up 6 copies for about 50 cents each at NYCC at the end of the show. i probably should have bought the rest of the run too as he had about 6 seemingly nice copies of each issue, but the amount of krap i was dragging home was already pushing it. but they can't be claimed to be 9.8s, probably more like 9.2-9.4s (which will probably be VFs when I actually take them out of the bag).

i understand not everyone is out there flipping or following market trends, but from the same guy i bought a big stack silver surfer thanos issues...not 35 or 44, but all the others. i am amazed they were all sitting there at the end of a 4 day show.

I guess nobody wanted to pay $45 total for a copy in a plastic case?

If they were solid sellers at $10 in nice shape i would be thrilled.

So I imagine new mutants 26 will heat up with the new legion TV show.

I think you mean New Mutants 25

I don't think so, or at least cgc has the full appearance as 26.

First appearance 25, first full and first cover 26 (shrug)

Here's another issue you should probably pick up in grade when you see it: :cool:

SSM 119

i probably would if i saw it as my brain still thinks it is 1996 or something and i need to pick up sabretooth's 11th appearance

The number of the appearance is irrelevant. :insane: