• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

I think at this point, grading challenge is the way to go.

We've built the hype for long enough.

..... yes..... it's time for the "Texas Cage Match Grading SmackDown" :cloud9: ......pay per view, of course. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

That would require that TP and I actually met in person, which ain't never gonna happen. :grin:

And here's what I like most about TP, as soon as a book sells, he takes down the small scans he put up:

Wolverine Limited Series #1

Copy C

NM+

$60 SOLD!

WolvLS1Cfc96_zpsnt8oljrx.jpg

WolvLS1Cbc96_zpssu5maloq.jpg

Can't have anyone evaluating that grade. lol

And here's what I like most about TP, as soon as a book sells, he takes down the small scans he put up:

Copy C

NM+

$60 SOLD!

I wasn't going to respond, bc doing so lends credibility to you, but here's the deal. I move scans from a "For sale" folder on photobucket to a "Sold" folder on photobucket only after the buyer receives a book and either has a few days to let me know of any issues or tells me it's all good. Case in point, the rest of the books listed are still there. The only ones not there were sold or, in the case of a DC Presents #49, given as a freebie to a buyer of a Marvel Family #1.

I don't understand why you never want to discuss the factual allegations made against you. Instead, you always try to deflect with criticism of me or my slabbing books or my grading. When you're shown to be an insufficiently_thoughtful_person when you accuse me of never selling raw books, you respond by saying I can't grade. You don't give any examples of that. You just say it. Then you try to insinuate I remove scans to cover up something. If anyone wants, I'm happy to provide scans of raw books sold here or on Ebay. I keep most of them in the Sold folder until I start to run out of space on photobucket.

Why don't you just respond to allegations in a constructive manner instead of lashing out with charges continually shown to be false?

Here's the scan for the book that you quoted. If someone wants bigger scans to verify my grading, I have them.

Edited by Transplant

Copy C

NM+

$60 SOLD!

I wasn't going to respond, bc doing so lends credibility to you, but here's the deal. I move scans from a "For sale" folder on photobucket to a "Sold" folder on photobucket only after the buyer receives a book and either has a few days to let me know of any issues or tells me it's all good. Case in point, the rest of the books listed are still there. The only ones not there were sold or, in the case of a DC Presents #49, given as a freebie to a buyer of a Marvel Family #1.

I don't understand why you never want to discuss the factual allegations made against you. Instead, you always try to deflect with criticism of me or my slabbing books or my grading. When you're shown to be an insufficiently_thoughtful_person when you accuse me of never selling raw books, you respond by saying I can't grade. You don't give any examples of that. You just say it. Then you try to insinuate I remove scans to cover up something. If anyone wants, I'm happy to provide scans of raw books sold here or on Ebay. I keep most of them in the Sold folder until I start to run out of space on photobucket.

Why don't you just respond to allegations in a constructive manner instead of lashing out with charges continually shown to be false?

Here's the scan for the book that you quoted. If someone wants bigger scans to verify my grading, I have them.

Trying to reason with people on the internet is a fool's errand, as you well know. The most well reasoned, articulated, and eloquent arguments, with the most concrete evidence to back it up, are brushed aside as easily as one brushes away a spot of dust, with nary a further thought given. Worse, you develop "fans" who make it their mission to find any fault they can, and nail you on the most insignificant, irrelevant detail.

You must be bored.

Trying to reason with people on the internet is a fool's errand, as you well know. The most well reasoned, articulated, and eloquent arguments, with the most concrete evidence to back it up, are brushed aside as easily as one brushes away a spot of dust, with nary a further thought given. Worse, you develop "fans" who make it their mission to find any fault they can, and nail you on the most insignificant, irrelevant detail.

You must be bored.

Yeah, I know. I am. :grin:

I don't understand why you never want to discuss the factual allegations made against you. Instead, you always try to deflect with criticism of me or my slabbing books or my grading.

Really, you don't? I think the reason is quite clear.

I haven't seen any "factual allegations" made against me, I've only seen transparent, highly-biased, and subjective crapola. :grin:

BACK ON TRACK PEOPLE!!! Enough with the pseudo-litigation!

Dollar box books that I can sell for $10-$15+. My wife apparently wants a birthday present. Gimme names!

---------

Here's a sale someone must be pretty happy with. Not that it's a shocker for a high grade 80's Batman/Detective to get a decent price. I guess this is the 1st appearance of Manikin, so if she shows up on Gotham or Green Arrow or the Flash this might be worth billions.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321894650407?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649

Edited by the blob

Let's get this thread back on track. :acclaim:

WOS 18

A camera must be inserted in the package with this book so that when the buyer opens it and removes the book, their agreement and pleasure with your grading can be proven.

image1.gif

- OR -

B5GRljT.gif

...will be the only acceptable reactions!

:popcorn:

BACK ON TRACK PEOPLE!!! Enough with the pseudo-litigation!

Dollar box books that I can sell for $10-$15+. My wife apparently wants a birthday present. Gimme names!

---------

Here's a sale someone must be pretty happy with. Not that it's a shocker for a high grade 80's Batman/Detective to get a decent price. I guess this is the 1st appearance of Manikin, so if she shows up on Gotham or Green Arrow or the Flash this might be worth billions.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321894650407?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649

---

anything wacky can happen with a slabbed 9.9. now, if that was a raw "9.9" I'd be on the hunt