• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

So I imagine new mutants 26 will heat up with the new legion TV show.

I think you mean New Mutants 25

I don't think so, or at least cgc has the full appearance as 26.

First appearance 25, first full and first cover 26 (shrug)

I remember when New Mutants 25 was hot because of the Age of Apocalypse storyline. Time really is a flat circle.

Imagine if people actually opened the books to see for themselves what the "appearance" was. This one would be close and shut.

Imagine if people actually opened the books to see for themselves what the "appearance" was. This one would be close and shut.

I've always gone by #25, but whatever you have the most copies of is fine with me.

I've always gone by #25, but whatever you have the most copies of is fine with me.

Just one of each. I don't sell comics either. 25 seems like a definite cameo though.

Not sure what this has to do with how many copies I personally own. (shrug)

I have always bought them as sets of 25 & 26.

I've never heard or seen anyone refer to 25 as being (more) significant.

This is the same situation as Wolverine, so if we keep it consistent, then issue 26 should be the book to get. I have already put up my copies for sale and so far a majority of the folks are hitting me up on issue 25. (shrug)

This is the same situation as Wolverine, so if we keep it consistent, then issue 26 should be the book to get. I have already put up my copies for sale and so far a majority of the folks are hitting me up on issue 25. (shrug)

That's what the wikia for him says is his first appearance. That's what most people go by I think. Wolverine's first is listed as 180 on his wikia....so...the market (shrug)

That's what the wikia for him says is his first appearance. That's what most people go by I think. Wolverine's first is listed as 180 on his wikia....so...the market (shrug)

Here is the appearance in issue 25. He does not appear within the story but it's a clear image of the character and his origin is given. I would say that this is a first appearance and issue 26 is a first full appearance presented within the context of a sequential art story.

page_30_zpstdxxcsjz.jpg

Wow, I'm not much of a grader, especially with prestige format books, but I'm surprised that DKR #4 is a 9.8.

Wow, I just checked those images.. that's DEFINITELY not a 9.8 :facepalm:

Wow, I wish I could tell a 9.8 by looking at a 2-D image of a book in a slab like you can, I'm learning from the wrong people all along.

Wow, I'm not much of a grader, especially with prestige format books, but I'm surprised that DKR #4 is a 9.8.

Wow, I just checked those images.. that's DEFINITELY not a 9.8 :facepalm:

Wow, I wish I could tell a 9.8 by looking at a 2-D image of a book in a slab like you can, I'm learning from the wrong people all along.

lol