• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventures #1 selling like hotcakes

Is that the first comic book appearance of Be-Bop, Rocksteady, and Krang?

Ahhhh that explains it then..

I sold 2 on Amazon in the past hour

I believe #2 is actually the first bebop and rocksteady

I have no idea since I have never read the issues, but #1 is being advertised on ebay and some of the wiki sites as their first appearance.

There are Canadian newsstand editions of the TMNT Adventures early issues.

You should buy my set on eBay :baiting:

Already covered on that front. I grew up in the sticks so all of my books from back then are Canadian newsstand variants. lol

I have no idea since I have never read the issues, but #1 is being advertised on ebay and some of the wiki sites as their first appearance.

Its an in/out of costume thing I remember someone saying. If it was daredevil it would be the equivalent of 'matt murdock' appearing in #1 but 'daredevil' appearing only in #2

At least someone will get a good packed comic on Amazon.

Absolutely the worse place to buy comics from. If I buy 10 books from 10 different sellers I am lucky to get 3 to my house with no damage.

I dont mind Amazon being way over priced, but at least get the books to my house safely.

End of

rantrant

Edited by Fastballspecial

Its an in/out of costume thing I remember someone saying. If it was daredevil it would be the equivalent of 'matt murdock' appearing in #1 but 'daredevil' appearing only in #2

Bebop and Rocksteady first appear as human gang members in TMNT Adventures #1 (mini series). In issue #2 of the mini-series, they're mutated into rhino and warthog. However, these are just adaptations of previously aired cartoon episodes.

At least someone will get a good packed comic on Amazon.

Absolutely the worse place to buy comics from. If I buy 10 books from 10 different sellers I am lucky to get 3 to my house with no damage.

I dont mind Amazon being way over priced, but at least get the books to my house safely.

End of

rantrant

lol well thanks I do an awesome job at packing books :)

And I hear ya.. Well, Ive received books packaged well on Amazon, but the problem with amazon was always getting THE RIGHT book. Cant tell you how many times I ordered something and got a reprint or a TPB instead of an advertised HC etc etc

X-Men: Apocalypse Trailer released tomorrow. Care to make a guess which book will explode short after the trailer? Or will it be another civil war dud

X-Factor 24?

hm wonder if that would be it and if so what it will be bumped to???

Im also under the notion that if theres not gonna be a surprise character appearance (graced with impact) this will end up being "just another trailer".. Lets hope thats not the case :wishluck:

X-Men: Apocalypse Trailer released tomorrow. Care to make a guess which book will explode short after the trailer? Or will it be another civil war dud

X-Factor 24?

hm wonder if that would be it and if so what it will be bumped to???

Im also under the notion that if theres not gonna be a surprise character appearance (graced with impact) this will end up being "just another trailer".. Lets hope thats not the case :wishluck:

How about X-Factor 15? 1st app of the Horsemen.

Why now though? Did I miss a movie announcement? Fine with me as I have an offer on my 9.8 #1 Limited on Ebay.

Archangel was indeed in the Age of Apocalypse trailer, but it's not like that was a real surprise -- anybody who ever read the books knew that Apocalypse meant Archangel.

Be interesting to see what X-Factor 24 prices do, but I think the main spike probably already occurred last year when the title of the film was announced.