• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

So is it X-Factor 15 or 19 as the key book for the Four Horsemen?

I have equal numbers of both. So .... both.

Considering the Turtles and their supporting cast have been around for 30+ years now, it is not surprising to see some other first appearance books in the series heating up. I would even say it was overdue.

Also, yes Bebop, Rocksteady and many others first appeared in the cartoon but I don't think that matters much with comic book centric characters. Just look at BA 12 and Harley.

51 watchers! It's the 2nd most watched CGC Graded comic on eBay right now. Unfreaking-believable. I'm watching it because it seems like the cool thing to do. :headbang:

51 watchers! It's the 2nd most watched CGC Graded comic on eBay right now. Unfreaking-believable. I'm watching it because it seems like the cool thing to do. :headbang:

Neither of the above comics are CGC graded.

I never saw the Comics to Watch search before. Very cool feature. That's how I stumbled upon that Nintendo comic.

Neither of the above comics are CGC graded.

:blush:

Here's the one I was talking about.