• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

i need to find these now...

I think someone mentioned these a while back. They have always sold well and are not easily found.

oh, i have been grabbing them for years when i see them because it is an ebay thing, comic shops don't see them as worth anything. i might have 2 sets and some misc. issues, but with my luck it is only one set and randos.

Heres a nice little lot of books which I was watching.. Been looking for that Akira graphitti edition for awhile for a reasonable price.. Notice that the Moebius Blueberry book is an AP edition (as well as Marshall Law)..

My budget on this was 100.00 but I guess one of the 30 snipers on this auction had set his/her hopes higher :sorry:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AKIRA-1-Katsuhiro-Otomo-Graffiti-Designs-Hard-Cover-num-Of-1500-lot-rare-/141872432593?hash=item21084185d1%3Ag%3AYCYAAOSwX~dWkDVI&nma=true&si=iQLOBnOThRrfulebBPzazTfAY5s%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

While that price is high those books have sold well for years in almost any grade.

Several years ago a boardie on here tipped me off to that book. I bought 15 copies and around 10 sets of the 1-3. I did very well and sent some cash his way.

It wouldn't matter how many copies you have you can sell this book at all times of the year and in almost any grade. I have been amazed at it.

The Marvel Super Special is the one that is really tough to find. I can sell that book without a picture it sells so well.

The back cover is classic. I might even cut out a back page and have it framed I like it so much.

Edited by Fastballspecial

While that price is high those books have sold well for years in almost any grade.

Several years ago a boardie on here tipped me off to that book. I bought 15 copies and around 10 sets of the 1-3. I did very well and sent some cash his way.

It wouldn't matter how many copies you have you can sell this book at all times of the year and in almost any grade. I have been amazed at it.

The Marvel Super Special is the one that is really tough to find. I can sell that book without a picture it sells so well.

The back cover is classic. I might even cut out a back page and have it framed I like it so much.

I remember ordering over 50 copies of the MSS 40 from Mile High web site when he had it at 80 cents per copy. This was around the year 2000 and I flipped them for an average of $35-50 per book back than. After my discount and free shipping it came out to 50 cents a book delivered. Oh the days when Mile High way littered with bargains.

That clip doesn't inspire confidence in the movie.

In what way? I realize everyone has their differing tastes. But if they were selling advanced tickets right now, this would be a movie I would be there making a purchase.

I wonder if The Dark Knight Returns #4 will get a bump as we get closer to March 25th?

That clip doesn't inspire confidence in the movie.

I kinda feel the same way. That scene falls flat to me.

Different strokes.

tumblr_o0pgwcr9vk1qbivzbo2_500.gif

tumblr_o0pgwcr9vk1qbivzbo1_500.gif

tumblr_o0pgwcr9vk1qbivzbo4_500.gif

tumblr_o0pgwcr9vk1qbivzbo3_500.gif

It demonstrates the difference in the characters at this point in the DCCU where Superman is like a god, assuming a simple man is there to be protected by him but not a threat. Batman, meanwhile, now has a clear mission to take action against this super alien that damaged his city and caused injury and death to people he knew. All with Lex potentially pulling the strings between them to build a clouded picture either is a villain to the other.

I'll definitely be seeing this in the theater.

Different strokes.

tumblr_o0pgwcr9vk1qbivzbo2_500.gif

tumblr_o0pgwcr9vk1qbivzbo1_500.gif

tumblr_o0pgwcr9vk1qbivzbo4_500.gif

tumblr_o0pgwcr9vk1qbivzbo3_500.gif

It demonstrates the difference in the characters at this point in the DCCU where Superman is like a god, assuming a simple man is there to be protected by him but not a threat. Batman, meanwhile, now has a clear mission to take action against this super alien that damaged his city and caused injury and death to people he knew. All with Lex potentially pulling the strings between them to build a clouded picture either is a villain to the other.

I'll definitely be seeing this in the theater.

And Uncle Ben Affluxx doesn't shave thru the entire movie , right ? What is up

with all the movie people with poor hygeine and grooming ? Dontcha just love all

the questions ?

I know this is going to sound silly, but his face looks too fat to me to be a convincing batman (and the face is really all we see). Maybe I'll get used to it, but it jars me a little in the same way that the 100 pd waifs playing what are supposed to be physically strong women also jars me.

I know this is going to sound silly, but his face looks too fat to me to be a convincing batman (and the face is really all we see). Maybe I'll get used to it, but it jars me a little in the same way that the 100 pd waifs playing what are supposed to be physically strong women also jars me.

His face, or the cowl design? I'm thinking it is the lack of a neck on that cowl (the head just attaches right to the shoulders), which has been bugging me too.

lol I noticed it too, but thought I was the only one, Afleck does seem like a fat in this clip. Damn, I guess thats what you get when youre living the life and could care less about getting in shape for your next role

And Uncle Ben Affluxx doesn't shave thru the entire movie , right ? What is up with all the movie people with poor hygeine and grooming ? Dontcha just love all the questions ?

Hold on. I'm asking Zack now.

:baiting: