• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

44 minutes ago, Lazyboy said:

It's been decades since I really cared about the Thundercats, but I still almost puked when I saw a commercial for that :censored:.

I'll always have a soft spot for power rangers and thundercats. I still have my Thundercats Pumrah VHS with box lol

I used to think the art on that box was the coolest stuff ever. I am going to see if my boys want to watch it with me this weekend now that it may be relevant. 

s-l640.jpg

Edited by maidenmate91

12 minutes ago, HotKey said:

CGC doesn't seem to note these... oh yeah this is going to be fun!

Screenshot_20210330-232912_eBay.jpg

If that is the case.. good luck with that.. just sent back 4 books with Mechanical Error as they did not recognize a variation of some books I had sent in which have interior covers . The inside cover is completely different on two versions.  Even with the ME and sending in both paperwork, detailed descriptions, pictures, and customer service notes in the ME they still just encapsulated them and are sending them back now. No change... Oh well.(shrug)

On 3/30/2021 at 3:26 PM, maidenmate91 said:

I'll always have a soft spot for power rangers and thundercats. I still have my Thundercats Pumrah VHS with box lol

I used to think the art on that box was the coolest stuff ever. I am going to see if my boys want to watch it with me this weekend now that it may be relevant. 

s-l640.jpg

If you have Hulu, the series on there. I watched it with my son a few months back. It was fun because I was his exact age when I watched the show. I've been trying to find my Panthro figure I remember getting at K-Mart when I was his age. Still looking for it.

4 hours ago, littledoom said:

About time. It’s been a $15 book for too long. 

And not even $15 lately for the most part. That book might have even been down the last few months. Ignored in the hype of other stuff

2 hours ago, Falcon760 said:

I wasn't even keeping my Thundercats #1 bagged until I saw the prices on comiclink.com ... 

i find myself taking out books from my "commons" longboxes like ASM 360 and 362 2nd print.. copies selling for $50

Edited by littledoom

3 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

Fantasy Masterpieces 3 is an easy $20-30 sale currently. 

this is hold until SS gets on the screen.. there's no way anyone can afford the original 60s run.. the reprints are both worth holding.

Multiple sale of Master of Kung Fu 115  raws getting close to $80 now
for a nice copy.

this too.. can be a $100 book like the first John Walker.. folks didn't care too much about it until it was too late

2 minutes ago, littledoom said:

Fantasy Masterpieces 3 is an easy $20-30 sale currently. 

this is hold until SS gets on the screen.. there's no way anyone can afford the original 60s run.. the reprints are both worth holding.

Multiple sale of Master of Kung Fu 115  raws getting close to $80 now
for a nice copy.

this too.. can be a $100 book like the first John Walker.. folks didn't care too much about it until it was too late

I paid $1 to $2 each I am a seller all day long. One takes too long the other is a villain.
Not sitting on anything right now with Covid money out there. Books will be overpriced for months.

Edited by fastballspecial